"You Are Mine...", Part II.

"He is done staying away from her and being scared of her rejection. Losing her is not an option for him anymore and this is why he found the strength to handle her fire... HER!"

~about five days later, Daniel's office~

Daniel's pov

I take a long sip from my drink and sigh.

I am a mess, I don't know how I am making it all these days. From that day I...

How did I allow it to happen?

I ruined everything again! Damn this idiot wolf of mine! The asshole found the worst time to act so harshly, wildly or better like an insane maniac!

I still haven't realized when and how he took control over me and pushed Diana on the wall, kissed her and said all those things to her. I partly understand him but I can't be okay with what happened. We are again at zero because of him.

I do the only thing I can from that moment... I avoid Diana constantly, I feel ashamed!

After she managed to bite our lower lip and stormed out of my office I took control over my body and began screaming to Devon like a beast, I lost it. I couldn't run after her, I had no guts to do this to her. It was clear that she wanted to stay away from me, she doesn't want me and our bond, she hated that kiss and this is breaking my heart!

So... I did the least I could do, I left some flowers with an apologetic card and left.

I wanted to give her the space she needed, give her what she wanted!

I felt again a moving failure, a coward, a weak bastard, an idiot!

"You know that what happened was something logical! And she liked it as well, she wanted it!" Devon says with determination and I groan.

I curse under my breath and tighten my hold around the glass I am holding with my eyes darkening from anger.

"Of course, now you are trying to convince me! You feel guilty, don't you? I swear you will pay for this!" I reply shortly without taking my eyes from the full of life forest that is spreading out after the end of the garden.

What an irony?!

These days the weather is so hot and sunny but I am cold and in bad mood all the fucking time!

"What happened had to be done! She won't run away from me again!" he screams outraged with a dose of desperation.

"US! You are not alone!" I shout back and continue.

"And you pressured her, you put her in a difficult situation! She didn't even have Destiny back then! She felt trapped!"

"Daniel, I am sorry but I had no other option! I want my mate! I had been waiting for years, we almost lost her, I won't let her go again!" he says ignoring me and I get ready to speak back but someone knocks my door and I take Landon's scent immediately.

Fortunately!

I am in no condition to continue this 'nice' chat!

"Come in!" I say shortly and take one more sip while the door opens.

"It is only morning! You haven't even eaten and you are drinking vodka, again!" he scolds me immediately and bangs the door in annoyance.

"Fuck off! What's your problem?" I groan and turn around.

He is standing about two meters away from me with his hands crossed on front of his chest and a dark, mysterious expression. He is pissed off...

"What?" I throw again losing my patience.