In Tension For Her...

"There are no accidental incidents in this world, everything happens for a reason and everyone comes in our lives for a specific purpose!"

Diana's (Iris') pov

It has been about three hours after I came back to the palace and in this time a lot happened...

First of all I took a bath to relax and while I was getting ready Ellie, Peyton and Andrea came to make sure that I was alright because to be honest I acted like an insane bitch when I arrived but I had a point because I was angry...

Next I had to go and give some blood for the necessary tests that are needed in order to be sure that we are all alright after these two days and then the asshole told Landon to come and take me back to my room.

Yes!

Do you know why?

Because the asshole is worried about me! Wow!

Well, personally I believe that he feels guilty for what happened to Hunter, Derek and me but Landon told me that he gave this order only for me and not for the guys.

I don't know what has gotten into him... Maybe the fact that I am a 'woman' and I somehow humiliated him when I came back made him feel a bit nervous and now he wants to make up to me.

Bullshit!

We could have been killed because of him and his stupidity and he can do nothing to change this.

I don't know how he managed to feel something and I still can't believe it but this doesn't matter now.

I can't rest as he asked me to... I am going up and down my room all the time trying to remember what that filthy rogue's scent reminds me of...

From where the hell do I know his scent?

I walk across my room and take my phone from the bedside table. I jump on my bed and lay in the middle and then call my dad.

I haven't called him and I had promised that I would have done it once I would return. He has been surely dying in agony all these hours, I am an idiot! Okay, I did my stupidity again but I have a good excuse.

I place my phone close to my ear and wait patiently hoping that he is going to answer my call soon.

And yes!

After one, two, three beeps he does...

"Sweetheart!" he exclaims in agony and I smile in sympathy.

He loves me very much, more than I think I deserve. After he found me I became his everything, it's like he is giving me all the love and care he was supposed to give to Iris and Addison.

"Dad, I am alright, don't worry. Okay?" I say shortly and he sighs relieved.

"I lost my life these two days! How was it baby? Was the weather good? Did you sleep, eat...?"

"Dad! Everything was fine. I have not even a scratch, okay? But um..."

I pause and stiffen nervously. Well, this is going to be a hell, he will be outraged and I will overwhelm him for no reason, almost no reason... But I can't lie or hide something like this from him, he will find it out sooner or later, not to mention that he might help me.

"Diana what happened?" he asks me in agony hearing my tone.

"Dad, don't get scared. Everything is under control but yesterday afternoon a hunter and a rogue tried to attack me." I say timidly and...

BOOM!

"What the hell do you mean that a hunter and a rogue attacked you? What do you mean? Did they hurt you? Did you..."