Family Conflicts...

Sometimes family is just a mix of chaos and love...

~about two hours later, palace~

Daniel's pov

We get inside the private living room with our hands in each other's and I can't stop smiling.

It feels like a dream, I can't believe what is happening!

WE ARE TOGETHER AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER, WE ADMITTED IT, WE KEEP ON REPEATING IT AND I AM ON CLOUD NINE!

Everything went better than I had imagined, she loved the garden, I managed to tell her how I feel and she believed me, she said she doesn't want to leave me and she loves me right back and these two hours were the best of my entire life!

We didn't break our hug for any reason, nobody bothered us (and I mean Landon specifically, because I know you want to kick his ass as much as I do for the previous two times and for this, I am making a team, so sign up to join me) and we couldn't stop kissing, laughing, crying (from happiness) and teasing each other!

My heart can't stop beating so fast and I feel ready to explode from love, excitement and relief. My skin is shuddering, my stomach does not exist anymore, the butterflies are all over inside my body and the only thing I am thinking about is Diana and me, us!

Diana is shining, she got stoned from the garden and it's an honor for me, because I put my heart into it this one month (and how could I not when it comes to her?) and she keeps on asking from me to tell her I love her and I can't deny anything to my Queen!

IT'S FANTASTIC!

I had never imagined any of these and I am dizzy yet crazy in love, I look like drunk, really, but I am not ashamed, I am proud to admit that Diana is the reason behind everything!

Now I know that nothing was a coincidence, everything happened for a reason and both of us had to take our lessons! This second chance was not only a gift to me, but to her as well, we had to work with ourselves, win our personal fights and fears and we made it!

From the moment we confessed our feelings we know that we are never going to be alone again, we are going to be together till the end and nothing is going to break us apart!

And at this point I have a feeling you want to know about the other two 'little' lovebirds and I could mean nobody else except from Devon and Destiny (I have my eyes on you, I know more than you can imagine).

Well, as for them... I am speechless, they are not acting like mature, strong grown up wolves, but like puppies and I find it cute! I can tell you more details about Devon as I haven't communicated with Destiny yet and he and Diana told me some things about her behavior these two hours, but I can assure you she has melted like an ice cream. This is why Diana is teasing her all the time and Devon is moving his tail in my mind with so much power (he has put his charming face to seduce her so I think you understand who is the wicked one between us) that he is capable of creating a tornado and he hasn't stopped talking with Destiny and every ten minutes he howls excited and makes me laugh.

Alright, I am happy for him, he deserved it and I feel proud I didn't disappoint him or Destiny! Yeap, she was the stricter one between the four of us and I can't blame her, maybe I needed it to be completely honest with you and I am going to get nervous too soon as our lady wants to talk to me in person one of these days and I am freaking out already! I don't know how I am going to make it and the same thing is going to happen next with Diana and Devon that by the way is worse than I am for what he did to Diana when she didn't have Destiny.

See? Karma is a bitch and my wolf has still to prove something (to Diana) and I have nothing to prove to Destiny (except that I can talk to her without passing out from nervousness)!