Anything For Her...

"He is truly in love with her, she is his whole life and for this he is willing to do anything for her even if her demons are not allowing her to believe him."

~next day, Diana's room~

Diana's pov

I open my eyes and look at the quite cloudy sky from the big window. All these days it was raining constantly but fortunately today the weather is better and I am glad about it as I really need to have a walk at the garden. One more day in here and I will lose my mind!

I am a mess, physically and mentally, not to mention psychologically...

I still can't believe what happened last day, it is like a dream and I do not know if I can call it nightmare or...

Fuck!

He took back his rejection, he seemed like he cared, like he was in pain and I am so fucking confused!

I do not know how to feel, how to react, how to behave, I am lost since he left. I can't believe what he did, how hurt he seemed to be, how much he regretted it if he really did of course.

He stormed outside my room almost immediately after he took back his rejection and I didn't have time to react not that I could as I was sitting like a statue staring at him shocked. It was like someone or something was chasing him, he had a painful expression and I felt like he was scared of something.

I was lucky Ellie got inside my room some seconds after Daniel left and helped me go and take a bath because I quickly felt disgust for myself and him and I wanted to get rid of his scent.

I felt the bond getting stronger again, I felt like I had never accepted his rejection and met Grayson, like Daniel was always my only mate, like nothing had happened between us and this made me feel cheap. I felt like I am forgetting Gray and what he did for me when Daniel just 'killed' me and I am ashamed! I do not want to seem ungrateful, I love Gray with all my heart and I am mad at my body that 'reacted' to Daniel's touch, actions and words.

I do not want Daniel in my life, I never did after he rejected me and especially after I met Gray and I saw what real love means. I cannot believe him, I mustn't, he is just pretending now that they all know who I am, he is doing it for his Kingdom and his conscience. He wants to feel okay with himself and not so guilty, that's all!

I spent about an hour crying curled in the tab under the warm water with my eyes closed. I was in so much pain that I lost the time's sense. I just wanted to stay alone, cry and let all the pain out, my head was killing me, my heart was beating too fast and Destiny was again nowhere to be found.

I am glad that she didn't leave me alone to deal with Mason and Mila and saved me in time but after this she disappeared again. It took her too much strength to overpass her weakness and stand by my side as always and now she is recovering leaving me alone.

And shit I need her so damn much!

I want her to know what Daniel did, I need her opinion, her support, her logical way of thinking, her judgment because I know that I am not in condition to decide what to do on my own.

At least I didn't stay alone after Daniel left me, I had Ellie with me for hours last morning to help me take my bath, get myself dried, brush my hair, help me get dressed and come back to bed because I could bearably walk and then I had all my friends except from Hunt and also my brother (that hasn't left my side till now).

I am sure you are wondering if I told my friends and brother my story and I understand you so let me answer your question.

Yes! I did!