"Already 'Inside' You..."

"You can't run away from me anymore... I am already inside you!"

~next morning, Daniel's office~

Daniel's pov

I stiffen on my seat and exhale harshly.

I feel much more relieved from yesterday morning when Gideon came with Nikki and Luna Leah but right now I am nervous.

I am waiting for Landon to come in my office and talk.

It is going to be the first time that we will stay alone after everything and discuss about it and I don't know how to feel.

I missed him to be honest, he is my brother, we do everything together and these past few days without him have been a hell for me.I need him, I really do. We are distant from the day Diana and the fighters came almost three weeks ago and it is the first time something like this happens.

Ι was mad at him, I know I did and said too bad things for him, I accused him for what happened to Diana, I warned him, I told him I wanted to kill him but it hurts me now, everything I did and said hurt. I am calmer and I think clearly now, I was too harsh with him. He was already feeling awful and I made it worse for him. I was unfair, right?

He wanted to keep her the happiest and calmest he could and my attitude wasn't helping him so I can't accuse him. If I was keeping Samantha away and I was more determinate to get close to Diana then he could have changed his mind, I could have known but no, I had other plans...

What an asshole I am!?

I can't blame him or Diana for their behavior and now that I mentioned her name...

I am very happy and proud to say that from what I have been learning until now from my mother and friends she is much better, her mood has changed completely, she is more cheerful, calmer and not so stressed.

Last day Gideon tried to make her eat with some help from Luna Leah but the result wasn't so optimistic for us as she threw up the few bites of soup she managed to eat.So we failed to feed her but fortunately she slept the whole night with Gideon on her side and she didn't wake up at all.

God!

Feeling her suffering is killing me, I would prefer to take her place and suffer ten times worse than her than knowing she is in this condition and I cannot do a thing to help her.

Everything is my own fault!

Shit!

I groan and run my hands through my hair cursing and the knock at the door makes me freeze for some seconds.

Landon!

God, help me! How am I going to tell him how sorry I am?

I take a deep breath trying to get rid of my nervousness and clear my throat. I can do it, I have to!

"Come in!" I say fighting to stop my hands that are trembling and the next second the door opens timidly.

I hold my breath waiting with difficulty Landon to get in and close the door behind him and I observe him bowing to me with his eyes locked on the floor like he is ashamed. No! He feels ashamed and this is not right, I have to take the blame for this...

"Your Royal Hig..."

Fuck my life!

"Stop it man!" I shout interrupting him and standing up like a flash.

I walk around my office and straight to him with quick, big steps and once I reach in front of him I pull him in my arms tightly and sigh more relaxed than some seconds ago.