Overshadowed Happiness...

Light that wants to shine needs darkness, shadow's work is letting go of who you should be, so that you can be who you actually are.

~at the same time, Ellie and Jeremy's room~

Diana's pov

"Diana, this is amazing and so sweet! I am so happy for you and Daniel, finally!" Ellie mutters touched and kisses my cheek while Nikki and Alice join our hug.

Nikki didn't tell me that we wouldn't be alone, and she brought me straight to Ellie and Jemery's room where Ellie and Alice had been waiting for us, and Ellie was too fast to do her crazy, unexpected stuff again.

You see, she hasn't stopped crying since the moment I came here with Nikki and she saw Daniel's mark on my neck and my shining smile. I know she was dreaming of this moment, but her so emotional and warm expression is a big surprise for me and the girls.

Ellie is the craziest girl we have, well and Violet shares the first place with her as well and we thought she would cheer, scream and laugh, but we were wrong. She didn't do any of these, because she just broke into tears and pulled me in her arms for a long lasting bear hug. She makes me want to cry, she is adorable and I could say she is happier for me and Daniel than I am for us. She had told me again at my birthday that she and everyone else were waiting for this moment, but I hadn't imagined it was so important for her and now I am happy not only for me and my Daniel, but also for everyone, our family and friends, our people, all the Kingdom of ours.

I realize how important it is for them that Daniel and I are finally one and we behave like one and I am very proud of us and what we have achieved together in such a short period of time, but I am prouder we make our people feel more confident, because we are united with Daniel and this is what they need, their King and Queen together in everything.

"Thank you, girls! You are the best, I don't know what I would do without you. I was a real trouble for you this one month, but you never left my side! I and Daniel owe you and the guys for everything you have been doing for us." I say, fighting to hold back my tears and Alice caresses my back while it's Nikki's turn to kiss my cheek.

"Don't mention it, we are best friends, aren't we?" Ellie asks cheerfully and we nod immediately.

"Well, not only best friends, we are family now, sisters! Do you realize that we are going to spend the rest of our lives all together here with our men?" Nikki replies excited and I smile brightly, Ellie exhales overwhelmed and Alice nods, sniffling emotional.

Yes, now Nikki mentioned it, I think about it and she is right in this. This is our new home, we are not leaving again and we are a family already, a big, happy one and also, we are very lucky we found each other. Our men are together for their entire life, they are real brothers and from now on we join their side and a new chapter begins. We are the perfect team and as Daniel told me, he wants Hunter, Thomas with Susan, Parker, Peyton and Andrea here, he doesn't want them to leave and Hunter with Lora have already agreed to stay. The truth is I am sad my brother and Violet won't stay with us, because they will go to England to take my place as Betas of the pack, but we will be visiting each other very often and the others are quite positive to stay and I'm excited.