"You Are My Queen!"

"I think that my heart does believe you..."

~two days later, morning, palace~

Daniel's pov

"Good morning!" Alice says blushing and Elias tightens his hold around her hand with a proud smile on his face.

Yes!

He found his mate and it's Alice, Lucas Lambert's daughter, the one that came to us about two days ago. The two of them met yesterday morning at breakfast as Elias had lots of work the day she came and he didn't meet her immediately.

So I found my female Gamma and he found the one for him!

The whole scene when these two saw each other and realized that they are mates is something I am never going to forget as my serious yet self collected friend was so shocked that didn't see Haunt with a tray of food and he fell on him trying to approach Alice and he got a mess!

Okay, I know I am kind of bad now but it was funny and the fact that Jeremy and Parker were there didn't help at all because they began laughing and teasing him and no one of us could stop laughing. Landon was crying in the end and it took me about ten minutes to breathe again appropriately while Diana almost fell from her chair and Ellie kneeled down.

I admit that we were kind of monsters but it was because we are happy for them and Alice seemed to react very well as she was quite nervous until that moment and after this incident opened up a lot not only because she found Elias but because she felt comfortable with all of us.

Anyway... They look well, I mean considering that they know each other only for about 24 hours and Elias is about 11 years older than Alice that is too shy because her father is a fucking bastard and he wasn't allowing her to talk to almost anyone.

"And where is your mate my friend? Why didn't you come down together?" Jeremy asks me as Elias and Alice walk to their seats.

"She wasn't ready, I told her that I could wait but she pressured me to come. She will be here in some minutes." I reply quickly and he nods in understanding.

She, Aiden and Violet are still up and the rest here start talking so let me tell you more because I am sure you have many questions.

Yesterday Diana spent almost her entire day in my office (the formal one) in order to 'study' Lucas because in about two hours from now she arranged a meeting with him and she wanted to get fully prepared. I still don't know what she wanted to know about him but I preferred not to interrupt her because when Landon and Jeremy went to check on her she almost kicked them out saying that she was busy.

She got out of the office only for lunch and dinner and I saw her for a while before we went to sleep but she seemed deep in thoughts, she was in tension and I wanted to be discreet so I didn't ask her something. Also she was talking in private with Alice almost for the whole afternoon last day and Alice told us that Diana was asking her everything about Lucas with some details.

Do you know what?

I am scared of her when she is so serious yet silent. I feel that this thing with Lucas is bothering her very much and I wasn't expecting it in such a big grade. I want very much to know what she has been thinking or feeling about this but I also feel that she is not ready to tell me, at least not until she gets over with it and I have to respect it!

As you understand I am extremely worried about this meeting, I have no trust to Lucas and this is why I asked from Dominic, the friend of mine with the club that also has some companies to help me as for the place. I am happy to say that Diana is going to meet Lucas in one of Dominic's meeting rooms in the central offices of his and in this way she is going to have extra protection from him and his men.