Love And Sudden Problems.

The way we see the problem is the only problem, but when we find love, our eyes stop being blurred.

~next morning, palace~

Diana's pov

I smile with my eyes still closed from sparks I feel all over my skin and the sweet warmth around me.

I exhale slowly before I take a deep breath full of his breathtaking scent and I move in his arms with my head rested on his chest right above his heart. I listen to her beating and mine hovels from joy as Destiny purrs. This is the best melody I have even heard and I am not so sure I will be able to fall asleep without listening to it every night from now on.

What I said to my father about two days ago is the biggest true, but I had never imagined it would ever be so intense, Daniel is my home, my one and only and there is no doubt about it.

His arms are my shelter, his scent is my oxygen, his eyes are my sun and his body is the only warmth's source I need.

Images from last night's incidents take shape in my mind and I smile brighter.

We marked each other and mated, we became officially one and it was the best night of my entire life. Everything we have been through was absolutely worthy of it and I will never regret when and how it happened. Our past was preparing us for this night and I am glad we made it, I feel blessed for having this chance with Daniel and I am excited for the new life that is waiting for us from this day.

I am still trying to realize that it wasn't a dream, but a fact and I owe it to Daniel and his gentle, caring and sweet behavior, he was amazing! I think there are no right words to describe exactly how great he was, but I will try, I swear.

He was more nervous than I was, especially in the beginning, but even after we had sex for the first time and he was constantly asking me, if I was alright or needed to stop. Also, he was so gentle that I felt no pain at all, although we barely slept, because we couldn't stop (I see the wicked smile, you know what I mean) and I'm really surprised I have felt no annoyance. Daniel proved he has too much experience, he knew what to do, when and how and I can't complain about anything. He was reading my thoughts nonstop and he was giving me exactly what I wanted. Moreover, I have to admit he gave me time, he didn't rush, he wasn't selfish and I feel sorry yet happy to say he didn't care about his pleasure, his only priority and purpose was mine and I have to make it up to him.

I mean it, I feel awful he did the whole job and I did nothing and the worst thing is that he wasn't annoyed at all, he enjoyed pleasing me, he didn't stop and I was too overwhelmed to think about it. I am ashamed, I totally mean it, but I didn't do it on purpose and he said nothing.

I have lost counting how many times we had sex as well and don't blame me, this is Daniel's fault. What I am trying to say is that he drove me crazy, I was ecstatic, I can say I was in another world, on cloud nine and all I could think about was only us.

Damn, I was a failure, what if he didn't like it because of my inexperience?

Oh, I am an idiot, I should have done something for him, take the lead, but I was unable to think, the feeling was too much for me to handle!

I sign disappointed with myself and open my eyes slowly. The sunlight that gets inside the room doesn't blind me, the sun is not so high, it must be quite early and the room looks more beautiful than all the previous days. With the corner of my eye I can see the extinguished candles all over the floor and around our bed and my nightdress is thrown two meters from the bed. I have no idea where my underwear and Daniel's boxers are, the thick covers are also on the floor and we are covered with the sheets.