"I Love You!"

"I love you, I adore you, I can't and don't want to live without you! Words are not enough to describe how I feel anymore..."

~next day, morning, palace, hospital~

Daniel's pov

I open my eyes slowly with a smile across my face.

It was the best sleep of my life although I got shot some hours ago because I have Diana in my arms and she is still sleeping with her face buried in my neck.

I can't get enough of her and I want to sleep every night with her in my arms for the rest of my life. I miss her scent when she is not with me, I need her touch, I want to feel her eyes on me, listen to her noises, her breath and feel her as closer as possible.

Everything is perfect when I am with her and I feel complete when we are together, she is necessary for me and today is the big day, nothing is going to stop me from talking to her and showing her my surprise-gift! I hope she likes it and she gives me one chance!

I open my eyes completely and turn to my left to kiss her hair as I caress her back with my one hand, but stop once my eyes land on the one person that is here staring at us.

I can't believe it, I had to expect from her something like this!

My mother!

She is sitting on a chair next to our bed and she is crying touched without taking her eyes from us! Oh, this woman is sweet yet extremely protective and from last night I feel different, well I feel I am closer to the Daniel I used to be when I was a kid. She was my entire world back then, I was proud of her being my mother (and now), I was stuck on her, I couldn't stay away from her for too long and I was doing anything I could to make her proud and happy!

Believe me, I was a sweet, lovely boy and I was telling her that I loved her all the time and then she was crying, she was kissing, hugging and telling me I was the most important thing to her!

Damn, I want to cry! Why did I change when I became a teenager?

I wanted to prove I am tough and look what I did! I fucked up everything with her, my father, Diana... But enough is enough! I am going to correct my mistakes one by one!

"Mom..." I whisper and she leans forward in hurry.

"Shh... Don't wake up Diana!" she whispers in an even lower tone and touches the back of my one hand with which I am hugging Diana.

"But..."

"I am so happy!" she cuts me off with more tears falling from her eyes and I smile emotional.

I love the fact she is finally calm and not in pain because of me and I am relieved she looks so refreshed and she slept (it is obvious), she is also crying for a good reason, but this is breaking my heart! I am getting too sensitive and this is Diana and my mother's fault! These two women are the reason I want to change, not that I don't want to make my dad, friends and the Kingdom happy and proud of me, but these two are my priority!