The Woman That Stole His Heart!

"A woman can't steal a man's heart because she loves him, it's a man that allows her because he loves her!"

~about ten days later, palace~

Diana's pov

"You are breathtaking honey!" Martha murmurs emotional as she gets inside and I stand up nervously.

"Really? Maybe it is not appropriate... I mean the King and Queen of vampires are coming and... Isn't it too much?" I ask her worried and look at myself one more time.

I am freaking out and I am an idiot for not asking someone else's help but I didn't want to bother them and I also denied asking from the specialist to come because I don't like it!

Victoria was very busy with the palace's preparations, Nikki is constantly next to Robert because he really needs her at the hospital as she is going to take his place one day, Ellie is helping me, Jeremy and Daniel with everything we need and as for Alice...

Well, she is amazing and although everything is still new for her she is getting trained and helps Elias with his duties! She had no idea about all these because her father was keeping her locked in her room mostly but she is very clever and determinate to become the best she can and Elias is her biggest supporter! I also have a feeling that these two are going to take it further too soon and I am excited for them! We all can see how close they are now and there is a big difference in Elias. He is 11 years older than her, strong and imposing with experience and this is something that were scaring Alice at the beginning but he managed to use it in order to help her without pressuring her and the results are out of every imagination! Even Daniel admits that Alice is a very pleasing yet promising surprise and he likes her very much! Anyway...

Andrea and Peyton tried to help me I have to admit but soon they ended up fighting because they had different opinions and this made me more frustrated than I already was so I decided to leave them out of it for good and in the end comes Miss Violet...

This girl is unbelievable! She is running behind Aiden all the time except from when she is taking care of our family's companies from distance. She reads contracts, signs them, talks with everyone, informs Luke and sends him everything with Fax. Daniel helped a lot as he gave her an office to work and she seems to be great because she didn't want to leave back to England without Aiden. And as for this I have to say something else as Aiden decided to follow her and take my place as the pack's Beta (if I stay here with Daniel) and of course Daniel agreed and Luke is more than happy for it with my dad and Violet's agreeing immediately.

And this is why I am alone and no one really helped me decide what to wear and I am a mess! In some minutes from now Adam and Elena are going to be here and I am dying. Daniel is already getting dressed in his room next mine and he doesn't dare to bother me because he knows how frustrated I am and respects it.

Well, as for the two of us... We are just fine but not so close because I keep on having nightmares with Grey and I try to keep some distance from Daniel. Work is also something that takes too much time from both of us and I am glad my dad came about 8 days ago and I am working with him as for the new counselors' groups with Jonathan telling me his opinion as well.

I know that staying away from Daniel after the progress we have accomplished is unfair and he keeps on being caring and sweet with me but he is not pressuring me and I think he understands that something is wrong and he is giving me time but when I am frustrated I take it as a sign of ignorance and I deny approaching him first.

It is stupid of me, I know but...

I don't know what is happening to me!

Fuck! I want him and at the same time I am trying to stay away from him but I have to be honest, it hurts and I miss him!