"With You!"

"Being with you! That's all I am asking and living for, because only with you everything makes sense!"

~some time later, battle field, South~

Third person's pov

Daniel walked out from the woods from the palace's direction in his human form with the dead dark honey wolf in his arms and the battle stopped immediately.

It was like they could all feel what had happened and they snapped their heads to him to freeze, some from enthusiasm and some from fear.

He was walking with big, steady, confident steps to the middle of the valley, he was dressed only in a pair of jeans. His arms, hands, neck, back and chest were covered with blood that was not his and his expression was calm and imposing. He wasn't angry anymore, it was like nothing had happened and that was quite terrifying for everyone.

He had Gideon and his father, Jonathan to his right and left side and Diana with Landon weren't there, he had sent them back to the palace. Diana had told him in hurry what had happened with Morana and the rogues she had fought, she had informed him about her decision to help them and he had told her to go back and wait for them to arrive.

He was accepting them, because she wanted to and deep inside his heart something had changed as well, he could understand her and that was why he had given her the authority to deal with their arrival in any way she wanted to.

He continued walking until he was in the middle of everyone and then stopped and left his dead enemy on the ground. The silence was torturing for everyone and he knew it!

He could listen to the rogues' strong heartbeats, he could see the fear in their eyes, the pain, the desperate and it wasn't difficult for him to notice that most of them were trembling breathless.

"Shift, all of you!" he ordered firmly with his strong voice making everybody's skin shudder.

He observed them all shifting in no time, even his men obeyed without thinking about it, because they trusted him, he had finally earned their full love, adoration, respect and loyalty.

"Today... It's all over!" he began with confidence and gave a quick look around him focusing mostly on the rogues.

"One month ago I would have already killed you all for everything you have done till now!" he continued and all the rogues stiffened panicked with his men looking at them coldly.

"BUT!" he stated louder than before on purpose and in that way all of them perked their ears breathless.

"I can't do that today and I owe it to only one person!" he stated truthfully next and Devon howled in his mind.

Daniel was honest, he wasn't lying, he had no intention to hide anything from them. He knew he had no reason to do so, he wasn't ashamed to admit some things and show them he meant his every word. He was proud for the decision he had taken, he wasn't going to regret it and he was happy for his small change of mind.

"And this person is..." he said and stopped to take a deep breath.

"MY QUEEN!" he announced and his men smiled warmly instinctually with Jonathan and Gideon looking at him touched.

"OUR QUEEN!" Daniel continued with pride and felt his skin shivering as Diana's thought crossed his mind.

Everybody opened their eyes widely as those words left his lips and Aiden with their friends smiled brighter than before while Jonathan was ready to wipe the first tears that had fallen from his eyes with Gideon doing his best not to break into sobbing.