"I Belong To You!"

"I can't stay away from you anymore because I am yours, I belong to you!"

~some hours later, morning, palace~

Diana's pov

"Alright Your Royal Highness! The more casual clothes will be here this afternoon. What about the sport clothes and the shoes?" Natalia asks smiling.

I raise my eyebrows confused and Violet with Victoria smirk.

I took them with me in order to help me a bit with the room's new furniture and my clothes because I feel lost and out of my waters.

I am trying to precede everything that has been happening but I can't and this 'Your Royal Highness' is...

Damn it! I can't even describe how I feel and the worst part is that Destiny, the idiot wolf of mine is the biggest traitor there is!

She enjoys it and I am speechless!

I decided almost everything about the room, the wall's colors, curtains, furniture and their new places and Victoria is going to take care of some details because I have to go, I am going to get late for training and to be honest I am excited Daniel is allowing me to do this even with him by my side. I have missed it very much but I am nervous, it is the first time I will have him by my side and I don't know what to expect.

They all say he is the best and I don't want to seem like an idiot.

"You are an idiot now! You are the best fighter there is this moment and we if hadn't been shot one year go then we would have been officially the number one in the rank!" Destiny says rolling her eyes and I sigh.

"Yeah, whatever..."

Now back to our main topic. Daniel asked from Natalia, the stylist to come here because I am going to need more clothes and I was surprised because he meant casual clothes. He had already ordered them to bring me elegant, classy yet formal clothes and now with the sport clothes I don't know what to say.

"But... I already have sport clothes!" I say nervously and she smiles shyly.

"I am aware of it Your Royal Highness but His Royal Highness asked me to bring you more." She replies and I turn to Victoria that nods her head immediately.

Okay, two things!

Number one, he is trying to soften and make me soften as well and number two, he was serious about the whole training thing because otherwise he wouldn't have asked from Natalia to bring me more clothes for this.

What a clever asshole he is!

But, I have to admit that this is in favor of me and I like it. He allows me to do something I like and I can't ignore it completely.

"Finally, your thoughts make some sense!" Destiny commends again smirking ironically and I growl at her.

Remind me to have a good talk with her later!

"Alright then! I think that..." I begin but the door opens (we are in my previous room because my 'new' one is a mess right now) and Ellie gets in dressed for training.

"I am sorry to interrupt but we are going to get late Diana. Aren't you done yet? Thomas and Daniel are already waiting for us at the arena." She says walking to us and I sigh.

What did I tell you before? I am late for training for the first time in my life!

"You can go then Di. I know your preferences and I will tell Natalia." Violet states quickly and I nod after I think about it for a second.