Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes life takes unexpected turns in the right direction, so don't feel bad and just follow the path!

~about two hours later, late at night, palace~

Diana's pov

I rub my knees nervously and exhale heavily in frustration.

Destiny moves in my head and annoys me, so I groan at her, but she doesn't stop, not at all! She is getting on my nerves today, especially after the reveal about Nikki's pregnancy from Robert. She hasn't stop groaning, moving, complaining and generally nagging and how much more can I take under these circumstances?

I swear I have lost ten years from my life and it is less than sixteen hours since we found out that Nikki run away, so imagine how more I will lose, if she doesn't come back or call us.

Why did she have to leave like that? How did she do it? Has she lost her mind for good?

"Maybe she wouldn't leave, if someone was with her, Diana..." Destiny says through her teeth with meaning and I stiffen from guilt.

Well... This bitchy wolf of mine is right at some point, because the girls and I left Nikki. We should have stood on her side like Daniel and the guys do with Landon. We were very stupid, seriously. One of us had to stay with her all the time, we should have told the other girls and Victoria in order to make it easier, but we didn't and everything got completely fucked up. We knew she was pregnant, she had passed out in front of us, we had seen her mess and that she wasn't emotionally stable, but we thought she would be fine on her own and we were so fucking wrong!

I still don't regret for not telling Daniel and the guys about what had taken place between Nikki and Landon (and then with Landon and Nikki with us yesterday morning), because I am sure things would have been way worse. Daniel reacted way too bad, and if Nikki was here, he would react one hundred times worse than he did and Nikki wouldn't bear it.

What I regret about is not having someone with Nikki. If any woman was with her, she wouldn't be able to run away the way she did, we wouldn't let her and she would be still here safe and sound.

I had promised her to say nothing to Landon, Daniel and the guys, but I hadn't promised her that I and the other girls wouldn't leave her side for any reason. I had to be smarter than I was. I mean, I saw her, I know her, she was so broken and desperate, but I had so many things in mind with my mother, Preston and Parker with Emily that I lost my mind completely.

I left her, how could I do that to her?

From the day I met Nikki, she has never, ever left my side. She has saved my ass too many times, she has been one of my guardian angels, she was strong when I wasn't, she was respecting my wishes, she was there to listen to me, help me, advice me and what did I do with the first difficult of hers?

I fucking forgot her!

My heart doesn't beat like before from the moment I got informed she left, I can't eat, my stomach is a real mess, I have mood for nothing and I can't face Landon, who behaves like a ghost since he heard about the baby. Not that I can face anyone else from shame for not being logical enough. It's like I betrayed everyone, not only Land and Nikki.

First of all, I betrayed Rosa and her mate, Milton, because Rosa is Nikki's sister, we always had great relationships, I became Iris' godmother and I didn't tell her absolutely anything. Rosa told me nothing of course, she is too kind, self collected and logical, but I saw how terrified and hurt she felt when we announced to her the news. Milton was in shock, as he loves Nikki very much and even Iris sensed something was wrong, because she began crying from that moment and she hasn't stopped yet. It's like she knows Nikki is not here and suffers alone.