Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.

"You are the only one for me! The first and last that makes me feel this way and I won't stop repeating it!"

~about two days later, late in the morning, palace~

Diana's pov

I knock Landon's office door and exhale heavily.

I need to talk to him and my brother about something and I am feeling more nervous than the usual because I haven't told Daniel and I don't want to. I know he is going to overreact and I don't feel so comfortable yet to tell him about my dreams or my worries.

I have to admit he is a different man and I like the 'new' Daniel but the past can't be undone so easily no matter how much he is trying and also the subject I want to talk about is something that will piss him off or at least frustrate him and I have no intention to add more 'problems' on his arms.

"Maybe you should trust him more... He already knows the basics from Gideon." Destiny says thoughtfully and I shake my head confused.

Okay, I am aware of it, my dad told me about two nights ago that Daniel called him and asked everything about my nightmares because he is worried and he wants to help me. This touched me very much and I feel honored and my dad is pretty pleased with Daniel's interest. At first he didn't want to tell me about it as Daniel had asked him to but later (one day later to be exact) he thought that telling me would be the best because he told Daniel nothing about Grayson and wanted to warn me.

He is right, I mean... I agree with him and this is why I am going to keep on behaving like I don't know about it but I am going to be careful because Daniel mustn't find out about Grayson, at least for now, I am not ready to tell him and the more I am thinking of it the more I get sure that I don't want him to know.

I am going to feel awful, I can't predict his reaction but the only thing for sure is that Daniel is going to be hurt and I understand him... I tried to put myself in his place and...

I felt desperate!

If he had found his second mate then it would have been a great pain for me despite what happened between us. I know I am more worried yet sensitive that I should but this is the truth and I can't explain it better...

I jump up when the door opens and Landon narrows his eyes worried while Aiden's head appears almost immediately and he stands up from his seat.

I am glad he is here already!

"Diana what happened?" Landon whispers and opens the door more to give me more space to get in.

"I wanted to talk to you about something..." I say nervously and he closes the door behind us.

"Is it about Daniel? Is everything alright?" Aiden asks confused but I shake my head negatively.

I take my seat next to Aiden and Land walks quickly behind his office, sits on his big black chair and gives me an inquisitive look that makes me stiffen. They know me too well, my expression and the way I asked from them to meet and talk are enough to worry them.

"So? What is it about?" Land asks impatient and leans forward.

"Um... You know about my nightmares and now so does Daniel!" I begin and Aiden blinks his eyes shocked.

"And about Grayson?" Landon asks breathless.

"No... Not about him! He called my dad but he told him nothing about it. He called me to inform me about it in order to be careful but there is something more Daniel doesn't know because Gideon is unaware of it as well!" I reply in hurry and they seem to relax a bit until I say the last words.