𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

It's been a couple years since I last saw Thor and the others. I moved in with Milo and we now live in New York. I became a dance teacher and became a model. Over the time I lived up my life as Li-Jae Park thanks to Erik and Milo.

I even found some new friends; Chun-Joon Tanaka and Mi-Rae Bin. They became my new best friends. My life here was better than I expected, I loved what I did, I continued to love Milo. But for reasons he could make it home late at night because of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I had been sitting on the couch eating ice cream while watching cartoons. I had filled my mouth with Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream before my phone rang.

I placed down the carton of ice cream in the front table before I saw Milo's name on the screen and I instantly answer it.

"Hey, babe." I spoke first starting off the call.

"Hello, Ma Cerise." Milo said with his French accent making me smile with a tint of blush. I heard that I was needed for S.H.I.E.L.D.

"It's about Loki. And he took back his Tesseract. We're assembling a group of people to stop him." Milo said almost hesitantly.

"People like me? And being I have a close connection with Loki aside from Thor?" I asked knowing what else he would have said.

"Yeah. . ." Milo said, I sigh before I think of an answer to what I could tell him.

"Is it okay if I think about this?" I asked because I never wanted to be part of having the world as a burden in my hands.

"Yeah, but they need to know tomorrow." Milo said and I agree with the terms before I hung up the phone. Of course I wanted to stop Loki this time but again, there's always an negative outcome with wars like this.

I made up my mind and left to go to my room and pack. I was going to work for S.H.I.E.L.D.

I was escorted by Phil Coulson who kept me company while we flew to S.H.I.E.L.D's air base.

"Agent Hill." Phil greeted Milo as we exit the plane and I pulled Milo into a hug. I felt him give me a kiss on my temple before we detach.

"I was hoping you'd show up

"I was hoping you'd show up." Milo said smirking down at me, I shrug innocently.

"Well, today's your lucky day, baby boy." I said smirking making Milo copy my action.