𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had been able to transform out of an over worn Aqua Lee. Peter and I shared my bed. I was still up unable to sleep. I had decided to gently leave the bed before going to get a midnight snack.

I found spare ice cream in my freezer so I took that. I sat alone in the dark as I silently ate the ice cream. My eyes moved to found Peter walking into the room and open the fridge.

"Shit." I heard him curse before he caught the bottle. I hummed catching his attention.

"Nice save." I said as I took another spoon full of ice cream.

"There you are. Why weren't you in bed?" Peter asked as he closed the door and walked over to me.

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you?" I asked him as I cleared the ice cream from my mouth, letting me speak.

"I woke up and the bed was empty. You wanna talk with whatever's bothering you?" Peter asked as I placed the spoon down.

"Too late. I already solved my problems with this pint of ice cream." I said making Peter chuckle and send a kiss to my forehead.

"I'll make you so tea." Peter said before I stopped him by locking him between my legs. He turned around facing me.

I decided to play with him.

I went to serve him some ice cream, as he was prepared to place the spoon in his mouth I - on purpose - dropped the spoon down to hit his chest.

"Oh. Oh no. I'm sorry. That was an accident." I said with less apologetic tone in my voice.

"That's not funny." Peter said shaking his head but kept a smile on his lips.

"No? Oh, god. It's dripping. I'll let it." I said before I started giving him licks to his chest and cleaned up the ice cream.

I rest my arm around his shoulder and continued before it was cleaned. I look up at him as he went to take the pint of ice cream.

"Uh uh, no. This is mine." I said before I got off the counter and switched our places, placing Peter between me and the wooden counter.

As I went to dip the spoon in for it to be covered in ice cream, Peter kissed me as I was able to distract him and smear the cold smooth ice cream down his abs.

The position that Peter was in from him wincing at the coldness and his soft grunting made my cunt begin to water and ask for me.

I sent a kiss to his lips as I placed the pint down on the counter and started giving his kisses mixed with licks down his body.