𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I led Pietro and Wanda to a room next to mine and gave Pietro running shoes before giving him an outfit.

I had looks through my black gym bag to distract myself from watching as Pietro changed his shirt

I had looks through my black gym bag to distract myself from watching as Pietro changed his shirt. I found the small red and black outfit for Wanda who watched Thor and Vision.

I threw the outfit to her changing her sights to me. I nod my head at the clothes before I sent her a smile and went to leave the room.

"Oh, here. To help your punches." I said throwing Pietro two knuckle gloves. I had designed them for whatever reason and found a use for them.

I left the room and entered mine and started changing. I had placed my hair into a simple and single platinum blonde ponytail formed in the middle of my head.

I didn't feel to use either my Chakram sword or my Damascus Blade but kept my daggers in my hip area and placed on my shoulder blades.

I put on my suit wrist glove and took the last thing that I needed with me. It was a picture of CJ, Rae, Dae-Min, Seo Ah and Journey. I fold it up and place it in my side pocket.

"No way we all get through this. Even if one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony said as Steve, Bruce and I stood around each other.

"I got no plans tomorrow." Steve said sitting down.

"I get first crack at the big guy." Tony said making me chuckle and nod.

"Of course you would. Ultron would go first with you since that's who he's waiting for." I said just before Vision came walking into the room and past us.

"That's true

"That's true. He hates you the most." Vision said just before exiting the room, I follow his footsteps with my eyes and sigh turning my head looking over at Tony.