𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

My violent moves made it all the way to me punching and kicking back both Tony and Steve. The two of them had tried to pull me away from Bucky.

I had turned emotionless and I felt nothing but bloodlust and the need for revenge. Both Steve and Tony knew that Bucky killed CJ and took Rae from me and her and my family.

I ended up in a cluster of metal beams and I powered all my powers and created a small but big explosion that moved all the beams to a corner in the room.

I found the murderer and tried to take a shot at him but mission. Steve and Tony stood in my way yet again.

"Okay, Jae. Listen to me right now-"

"Move." I said staring at then emotionless and my eyes, soul and heart all turned black.

"HYDRA had control of his mind. It wasn't him!" Steve said before I went to fly over them. Steve caught my ankle and I kicked his face causing him and Tony to smash into each other.

When they got up and tried to get to me, I push them back again and crumble the rocks to create a wall or rock stopping them.

I didn't bother to use my powers and just simple jump from one end to another. I flipped when I jumped at the time I was beside Bucky and kicked him into a wall on my left.

Steve appeared and Tony shot at me to back me away. I slammed into a wall and felt a bit of pain in my stomach.

I decided to use my powers instead until I felt something wrap around my neck and pull me down with Steve's weight, causing me to groan in sudden pain.

I aimed my hand with my powers glowing, I look back and see Steve throw his shield at me. I block it and it fell to the ground.

I grabbed Tony and slammed him right and left until he dropped and I couldn't see him. I look back at the murderer and see my vision was blurry.

I could seem to use my powers to work on my target so I aimed my magic on the corner of the top. I shot at it and made the containment top fall.

I smirked and jump and leap up closer to the murderer. He swung at me with a bar pipe, I duck twice, and grab the pipe swapping it away and took a dagger I had, placing my arms in a chock gold and threatening the blade at his neck.

"Do you even remember them?" I asked whispering very quietly in my brothers murderer.

"I remember all of them." Bucky said making me even more angry. I pushed us back until we landed on the ground with Steve's weight again.

Tony who laid on the ground knocked out still. I weakly stand up and face Steve who did the same.

"This isn't gonna change what happened." Steve said shaking his head. I clenched my jaw again.

"I don't care. He killed my brother." I said hissing out my words until I leaped and threw the first punch.