𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

It's been a couple of months since I've been in Caladan, I had returned back to Earth with Milo after our time was done. I truly missed Steve and Nat very much since I've been away.

Even when I returned, both Steve and Nat couldn't or wouldn't leave my side. I thought it was cute by their attempt to say close to me with all the minutes they could spare.

I was in a car with Nat driving as we had a mission from S.H.I.E.L.D. we just had to pick up Steve. Nat stopped the car as we found him talking a with dark skin man.

"Hey, fellas

"Hey, fellas." Nat said after opening the window as we look out to our right side.

"Have either one of you seen a tall muscular blonde run by? I heard he's a 90 year old fossil." I said smirking. I felt something being printed on my knee as I stared at the dark skin.

"That's hilarious." Steve said getting in the car after opening the door.

"How you doing?" The man asked crouching down to look at me, I sent him a soft but flirty smile.

"Hi." I said staring in his eyes. One thing got my attention when I heard Steve and Nat's voice.

'Goddamit, him too?' 'I have to share her with another man?' I heard both Steve and Nat speaking in the heads making me smirk yet again.

"Can't run everywhere." Steve said looking over to him.

"No you can't." His last words were said before Nat drove off onto the way of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s base.

"Oh, and bunny, you will have to yet again share me with another man." I said teasing her. I could tell she tensed and looked over her shoulder.

"Target is a noble satellite launch platform, the Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Rumlow had informed Steve, Nat and I with the rest of the team.

"Any demands?" Steve asked on my right.

"Billion and a half. It's S.H.I.E.L.D's." Rumlow said and answered to Steve's after question about the number.

"So, it's not off-course. It's trespassing." Steve said looking down at Bunny and I.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Nat said resting her chin on his fist while I nod with her on my left. I stood in between the two.