𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I was back in Caladan getting ready for my coronation. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was this close to becoming Queen. To be honest, I didn't think I'd be able to make it this far nor becoming who I am now.

I was more respected and felt different since my trial. I looked out from the window that I was facing while handmaidens fix up my hair and dress.

"Are you ready?" Caelia asked who was sitting in the corner while watching me get ready to make sure everything was in order

"As ready as I ever be. What do you think?" I asked for her opinion, looking over to my left.

"I can see that your ready. I could see that you were ready, ready to fight. I know that your ready, but you have to know that too." Caelia said walking to face me, chest to chest. I stare at her and nod understanding.

"So, I'll ask again. Are you ready?" Caelia asked and I sent her a smirk before answering.

"I'm ready."

I slowly walk down the throne room until I made it to the throne that was right next to Milo's, who was sitting in his throne on my right.

I look around and see everyone who stared at me in awe and with bright smiles. It lifted my spirits as I sat down on the throne.

It felt like I was born for this. I was born to rule Caladan. I stare straight forward as I could see from the corners of my eyes that a man walked behind me holding the crowd. I felt it being placed on my head holding in place my platinum coloured curls.

Milo handed me his hand and I look at him taking it willingly

Milo handed me his hand and I look at him taking it willingly. We both stood up in sync and everyone in the room bowed their heads.