𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had just Soulmated with Erik 'Killmonger' Stevens. I didn't know what to think right now. Why did I have to figure this out now?

I couldn't find them until T'Challa called for me through my kimoyo bead.

"Turn on the train on the bottom track." T'Challa told me, I already hated the plan not even knowing what it was.

"But the stabilizers will deactivate your suit. You won't have protection." I said as I leaned over the edge.

"Neither will he." T'Challa said before he started running from my sight that close upped their fight.

"Alright." I said before I clicked one of my kimoyo beads on my wrist, activating the train.

"Jesus Christ!" I cursed out before I got up on my feet and ran over to Shuri who sat and looked at her wounds.

"Shuri! You alright?" I called as I ran and slide down on the steep hill and checked here.

"I'm okay. You?" Shuri said nodding.

"Yes. Let's go." I said before I helped her up and we ran to battle and fought alongside the Dora.

All of us fought until we were surrounded but shields made by their blue blanket covers.

"Surrender now! You have three seconds to lay down your weapon! One! Two! Thre-" W'Kabi cut himself when low chanting was heard around us.

Suddenly a man was picked up from their covers and armor. It was M'Baku.

"Witness the light of the Jabari firsthand!" M'Baku shouted before throwing the man into a shield

"Witness the light of the Jabari firsthand!" M'Baku shouted before throwing the man into a shield. Suddenly more Jabari Warriors came.

One caught my eye not dressed like the others. It was Irandi who broke the shield wall. I was nonetheless shocked at her spirit.

We soon broke from our hold and I was able to get to Irandi and look at her attire. She was covered and dirt and mud but slightly clean.

"Your still alive, huh?" Irandi asked sarcastically, chuckling.

"What took you so long?" I asked before the two of us shared a smile until we both caught some warriors behind us.

"Watch out!" We said in sync pointing at them until we spin and backhand them both left and right, sending a front kick to the second couple of warriors with our hands as our weights.