𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

"No!" Jae had screamed, the night was still covering the sky as she sat up in bed. The bed moved more as the lamp turned on showing Chris who was woken up from Jae's scream.

"Jae. Jae. It's okay. It was just a dream." Chris said, as she rubbed her best friends back. The words that came out of Chris' mouth made Jae even more confused.

"Wait. What- how- what happened?" Jae asked turning to her best friend. Jae had never been more confused in her life. Everything that she had seen was a dream?

"What do you mean?" Chris asked for her best friends explanation. She looked at her confused and curious.

"I had this 'dream' - I guess - and we were fighting in Mexico about this guy name Voz and he was going to send a missile out to Washington. And Machete was there, so we're you but-"

"Jae. That all happened the time when we had arrived in Mexico. We're here in Cuba. So, what you just dreamed when true but it didn't exactly go the way you dreamed." Chris said, shaking her head.

Jae had explained her dream to Chris who listened closely and began to explain to her.

"Okay. So, the mission with Voz had gone like that but the ending in how you dreamt it, I was the distraction for Voz and you had gotten behind him and beat his ass. Machete had also stopped the missile. And we left Mexico after that." Chris explained.

Jae had sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, slightly almost had a panic attack. Jae was glad that she had found peace after the mission in Mexico.

Jae had rested her head on Chris' shoulder, Chris who copied her action over Jae's head. The two had laid in bed and talked for the rest of the night until the morning.

The two girls were packing up, as they had entered and exited the elevator, they found Machete waiting for them.

"Machete. What are you doing here?" Chris asked as the two had walked towards the elder Spanish man.

"I came just to tell you guys bye. Thought that if were departing we may not see each other for a couple years." Machete said looking between the two girls.

Chris and Machete had said goodbye and hugged before it was just Jae and Machete, Chris had went to start the car and bring it around to the front.

"I'm glad I met you. Though it's weird for me to admit it." Machete said awkwardly but switched on his feet.

"Meet too. You good guy, Machete." Jae had said while gently punching his forearm and gave him a tight smile.

"Try and pop up in my life at least, for me, please." Jae begged, Machete had chuckled for the first time in his life.

"Yeah, sure thing, Toxicidad." Machete said, the two had pulled each other into a hug before Chris had returned for Jae to walk outside into the heat and into the red Ford Boss 302 Mustang.

Jae connected her phone to the USB cord and played Break From Toronto by PARTYNEXTDOOR. The song volume was at a medium height as the girls enjoyed the sun and heat for the last time.

Chris drove the car out of Cuba's border and back to America, where Jae's soulmates were waiting for her.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘!!! 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘!!! 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱!!!)