𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had sped out the throne room, I could feel T'Challa follow me from behind. He called my name but I didn't stop.

"Jae, stop!" T'Challa shouted at me. I froze and turned around. My eyes had become red. From crying, I had to get in the ease of it sooner or later.

"How could you? T'Challa you know that you can't fight him. Not because of him having more experience in training but because you know that he'll win." I said walking forward to him.

"The decisions made. I can't back down now." T'Challa said shaking his head, looking down at me.

"Let me fight him. I can win. I'm not watching your life hang in ones hands again." I said making T'Challa snap.

"No. You won't be fighting him! I will not risk your life for something that I am prepared to do." T'Challa snapped not wanting my life at risk.

"Can you look me in the eyes and tell me you can win this. You won't die on me!" I said practically demanding he tell me. When he stared at me for about half a second he spoke.

"I'm prepared to go down or win. I'll be fine." T'Challa said before he turned and left me alone in the hallway. I knew this wasn't going to be good that I had a vision.

The waterfall had been shown in my sight and I was underneath the water at the bottom of the water fall.

Soon a shadow was shown over me quickly coming towards the floor of the water. I couldn't see anything when the body slammed into my sight letting me see only black.

I gasped and felt more tears coming to my eyes not knowing either it was Erik or T'Challa that had fell and covered my vision.

When I had secured Ross and locked him in an office, I quickly ran to the waterfall and found that T'Challa was already having his black panther strength being taken away.

"Where is Agent Ross?" Okoye asked me as she felt my appearance beside her.

"I locked him in the office. He's not going anywhere." I said before I moved my spot to beside Shuri. Both of us linked out arms together.

"This is your last chance. Throw down your weapons, and we can handle this another way." T'Challa said giving Erik one last option, though Erik stabbed his blades in the ground.