𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I flew out and kept my eyes open for any large commotion. I saw people running around below me so I followed them to find Tony and Bruce already at it.

Tony who had his left arm wrecked just after he punched back Bruce. I generate all my powers and created a larger fist over my and threw it at Hulk just in sync with his.

A blast of windfull forces pushed people back as I gasp just as he was able to jump at me, I twist around his shoulders and form a chokehold while Tony rapidly punched his face

"Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep." Tony said until Hulk grabbed his fist. Tony changed his hand and locked in Hulk's arm.

I followed after them to keep an eye to be sure for any incoming from Hulk or around us. When I saw Hulk push Tony to another route I followed and tried to stop them. We crashed into a building and I pushed Hulk onto a wall.

"Come on, Bruce! Work with me!" I shouted as he was resisting my hold. Tony came to my side and sprayed something whiteish in Hulk's face.

Hulk pushed me back making me crash into an elevator with people in it. I caught them in time and got everyone out. I looked back and see Hulk leap at me.

I punch him in the stomach and kick him to the yellow covered stairs.

"You going down?" I asked before I slammed the wrecked glass elevator over Hulk. I surprise attack him with a punch to the face.

He glared at me and spit out a tooth. I gulped and tensed awkwardly.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry." I said until he grabbed me and throw me through a glass building. I stop myself from crashing into it just to be roughly pushed into glass.

He punched my head from behind as I rose from the building and glass shattered around us. While I was more so focused on escaping, Hulk grabbed me again.