𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

In the Tanaka / Bin household, the whole house was in grieving. After the Avengers' had given word of Jae. The whole house was filled with sobs.

Journey had cried the most and probably didn't stop when she remembered everything that her mother had said.

Will you come home again?

Of course I will. When have I ever broke a promise?

Hey. It's gonna be okay. Pinky Promise.

Journey's mother had broke a promise. Though, being smart for her age, she knew that Jae didn't mean to intentionally nor on purpose. Jae had told Journey about her soulmates when she came home.

Rae had comforted Journey and her and CJ's kids. When CJ heard the door open, he looked from the side and my mouth opened and dropped the dishes he hand in his hands.

This made everyone jump but theirs mouths opened to to find Li-Jae Park, alive and well - well, slightly beaten - but well.

"Mama!" Journey said running out of Rae's arms and into her mother's. When Jae and Journey had hugged each other, it was like a wife's husband returning from the army or from war.

"Mama, your alive?" Journey said as Jae cupped her tiny face. Jae nodded with no such thing as words to come out.

"They told us we died." Dae-Min said as each of them stood up from sitting and walked closer.

"Did they say that so they could take you away?" Journey asked making Jae's eyebrows nite together and pick her up in her arms.

"No. They would never do that. They- they just say me get hurt and it looked like it dead. But I'm alive. I'm here, baby." Jae said as Journey hugged her.

Everyone had talked and stayed in the living room, until it was time for Jae to make her appearance to someone who needed to know she was alive.

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

"You wanna keep staring at the wall, or do you wanna go to work?" I didn't turn around when I heard Steve's voice.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked with my arms wrapped around my body. I looked over my shoulder before walking over to Steve as he got the message.

I can't say that her death didn't affect me. And I'm not even gonna try, because I knew Steve as well as everyone else felt the same.

"So, how do we look?" I asked taking the tablet from Steve.

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees." Steve said as I checked the names of each person.

"We got some hitters." I said seeing the bright side.

"They're good. They're not a team." Steve said making me shrug my shoulders.

"Let's beat em into shape." I said just before we opened the doors to see Rhodey, Vision, Sam, Wanda and Pietro in the room.

Steve and I stood side by side as we look down at them from the stairs.

"Avengers-"

"Excuse me. You have a message from Li-Jae Park." We all turn our heads at the name until my mouth opened straight after seeing who it was.

"What? You didn't think a couple of bullets could kill me, did you?"

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀!!! <𝟯)