𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Tony Stark walked out from the house that was bought just outside from town and stood beside Milo Hill who walked out from the patio.

"How's she doing?" Tony asked the Ex Agent as he didn't move his eyes from what he was staring at.

"Take a look." Milo simply said with his lips forming a soft smile.

As he and Tony looked over and found Li-Jae Park playing with her children.

Jae was singing for her children while dancing with them.

"Put it in drive, I'll be outside, I'll be on the way, I'll be on the way.
You can meet me in five, I'll be all night, I'll be all day, I'll be all day."

Jae sang for them as did Dakota Zane Park, Evan CJ Park and Heidi Willow Park.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨." Evan sung beautifully as Jae smiled down at hers and Erik's son.

"From the 'jects on the set, it's a Porsche, not a 'Vette, I confess, I'ma flex till they show some respect. Get away so we can make sense of your life. You was in park but I just put your shit in drive." Dakota sang after Evan.

"Woo! High five everybody! Great job." Jae said with a bright smile. Ever since the last 5 years, Jae has been feeling better than ever since then.

"Hey, Babe, Baby Boy! Is lunch ready?" Jae asked as everyone looked to the men by the door.

"Yeah, everything's ready!" Tony shouted back. Jae smiled down at her kids before she chased them into the house playfully.

"Woah, woah, Riv. Okay. Where did you get that?" Tony asked as he stopped River from entering and noticed something on his wrist.

"I found it in the garage." River said honestly and shrugged.

"You can't be wearing that. That's a gift your mother's making that for Auntie Peppermint." Tony said as he picked up his and Jae's son.

"Sorry, Daddy." River said shyly again, slightly hiding his face in his shoulder.

"No, that's alright. Pepper never really wears anything I make her. Sadly." Jae said laughed a bit as Milo took the kids inside leaving it with just Tony, River and Jae.