𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐞

There stood Nat who was looking through a computer, who spared us a smile before going back.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking past Steve and knocked out Batroc. Steve followed behind me.

"Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into." Nat answered, I'm thinking honestly.

"Rumlow need your help. What the hell are you doing here?" Steve asked again when I stare and examine the screens in front of us.

"Your saving S.H.I.E.L.D. intel?" I asked looking down at her whiles she stayed focused.

"Whatever I can get my hands on." Nat said making Steve snap and speak.

"Our mission is to rescue hostages." Steve said completely confused of all this.

"No, that's your mission, and you both have done it beautifully." I shook my head and sigh irritatingly, Steve grabbed onto Natasha and the two exchanged words.

My head snapped when I heard running footsteps to see Batroc conscious and threw a bomb. I grab into Nat and grabbed Steve as Nat shot at the window and jumped through the window as the bomb blew up.

I coughed up a storm from the impact and dust from the bomb, I felt my hip burning up and touch it to feel something wet. It was blood.

"Okay. That ones on me." Nat said making me laugh sarcastically.

"You think?" I asked before I snapped up on my feet slightly weak and exited the room not waiting for either of them.

The next day, I didn't bother to go to see Nick but I came with Steve to go to the museum about him and his team back in the day.

I dyed my hair an ombré purple all the way from the roots of my hair to half way covering all my platinum colour.

A symbol to the nation. A hero to the world. The story of Captain America is one of honor, bravery and sacrifice.

I walk beside Steve as we enter his room with voices in inner cons talking about him. Steve wore pretty much a full dark blue outfit and a cap to cover his features.

Denied enlisted due to poor health, Steven Rogers was chosen for a program unique in the annals of American warfare.

I stare at the hologram where it showed his original height to how he is now from the serum. He was once 5'4 and 93 lbs.

I noticed a boy who was staring at us in curiosity and shock, Steve who signalled him to keep it a secret, the boy nodded making me smile as we leave to the next room.