𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Thanos had the stones all on the gauntlet until something was pulling the glove. Thanos was confused by who it was as he kneeled the body twice before kicking back the body onto the ground.

Fixing the gauntlet before he looked over at the gauntlet like a predator looks at his prey.

"I am

"I am. . . inevitable." Thanos said smirking at the human before he snapped his fingers.

Nothing happened.

Thanos looked back at where he threw the mysterious body to find the stones gracefully slide up the persons hand and into its knuckles.

As the power activated, the body tensed and the power had took the invisibility off the person.

You could hear the vibrations and the humming of the power it possessed on the persons hand.

Thanos stared in shock and his shock turned into scares as he saw the face of the mysterious person who took his chance at changing life.

"And I. . . Am. . ."

'Toxicity.'

SNAP

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The bright light has flashed and the snap had snapped. Rocket and Tira had shot at one of the giant space worms.

The two had held onto each other as it was about to eat them. They felt nothing. The space worms had slowly disappeared soon it was every warrior until each child of Thanos had disappeared.

T'Challa, Erik and Quill had watched side by side as they watched the dust move in the air.

Steve looked around seeing what everyone else was seeing until his eyes moved to Thanos who looked around.

He watched as his empire had slowly crumbled into the air. Everything was gone until it was just Thanos.

Thanos looked at Steve before looking at Jae who glared at him through the pain. She meant what she said.