𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

This whole situation was pretty much awkward considering how I was practically playing Aqua Lee to keep an eye on Peter.

"So, I'm guessing you the person to keep an eye on me that Mr. Stark talked about." Peter said awkwardly as he rested on the door.

"Yup."

"So, um, how long have you been portaging Aqua for?" Peter asked motioning his hand at me.

"Well, since the beginning of the semester. So, that would be. . . 2 and a half months ago." I said calculated it in my head.

"And just now, you felt that feeling that I had on my hip-"

"We mated. Yes."

"Mated? You mean, S-soulmated?" Peter asked shyly, and playing with her shirt.

"Yeah. Otherwise I'd have to see a soulmate certificate, please." I said holding out my hand playfully.

"I- I don't have- where can I-"

"Peter. I was only joking." I said chuckling at my joke and Peter's attempt to find one. I sighed and stood up.

"Well, I should go. I have to meet up with the guys." I said heading to the window.

"G-guys?"

"Kara, Batts, Ruth, Celeste and Anaïs. Not actual guys, Panda." I named my friends and giving my newly soulmate a nickname.

"You can- I mean if- you can come with-"

"Peter. Breath and just talk to me like you would Ned." I said standing by the window before I walked towards him.

"Okay. Um, you want. . go eat with me. And May, also? Or you can stay till we get back." Peter suggested looking at his bed.

"I'd actually love too. But I sadly can't." I said walking closer to him, that I was standing chest to chest.

"Why's that?" Peter said, I could hear a bit of confidence in his voice.

"Because I um, I have to, you know-"

"Jae. Shut up." Peter said before he slammed his lips on mine. I hands instantly moved to cup his face. He did the same until he slide his hands down to my hips and picked me up.

I landed on one of his cupboards, he moved his lips down to my neck and my breathing was heavy. I closed my eyes at the euphoric feeling.