𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I heard footsteps behind me trying to catch up with me, I knew off the bat that it was Tony.

"Princess, just wait, okay? Just listen to me-"

"What? What do you have to say to me?" I asked snapping around making him stop instantly from bumping into me.

"Look, it wasn't what I meant." Tony said making me confused.

"That- that didn't even make any- okay, why did you say that about me when what you said 'wasn't want you meant' so that I can understand this better." I said ordering for an explanation.

"I only wanted to keep you safe. I just- I don't know." Tony said making me feel hurt and the anger in my disappeared.

"You don't know? The great Tony Stark doesn't know what he did? Is that a first? If you want know why I seemingly keep declining for help is because my life is now fighting this- dark side that could literally scare you and get everyone that I love killed. If you want to know exactly what I'm talking about, ask Steve." I said before I turned around and left him standing there.

I could feel the others were watching and asking Steve what I meant. I didn't care about that as I went to my room and took my phone, headphones and sneakers.

I headed up to the roof and played music to help my stress

I headed up to the roof and played music to help my stress. I looked through my Spotify and played: My Boo by Ghost Town DJ's. Their song seemed to calm me down.

I played both the original and instrumental version of the song for a couple of hours. The next I played This Bitter Land by NAS ft. Erykah Badu than ily ( I love you baby ) by Surf Mesa ft. Emilee. I listened to calming and soft music until I was starting to get cold and went inside.

I didn't bother to meet up with the team and went straight to bed tired of this night.

The next day, I called someone that I needed to talk to and who I should have talked to last night. It was going good until I turned to the doorway.

"Hey, Doll. Might have something." Steve said as he stood by the door. I nod.

"I gotta go. Tell her I love her." I said making her agree before we end the call. Steve looked over at me confused.

"Who was that?" Steve asked and I shook the phone and sent him a smile.

"Best Friend." I said until I followed Steve to the rest of the team.