𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The Sun had been shining and the rays had been hot while a red Ford Boss 302 Mustang that was speeding to the city of Havana, Cuba.

The person driving the car was Li-Jae Park, in the passenger seat was Chris Sanchez. The two had travelled all parts of Mexico until they moved onto Cuba.

Jae would check in with Rae and Journey from time to time. Jae and Chris had definitely changed their plans when leaving, they told everyone that they'd be back in at least a month or 2 but they hadn't returned back home in 4 months leading into their fifth month.

Though, Jae was prepared for a bunch of texts and missed calls but when she called everyone, they all understood that she needed her time to relax from such a stressful life being a super hero and shit.

As the red Ford sports car had parked just outside a small restaurant, Jae and Chris had exited the car and entered the restaurant.

Jae was wearing enough disguises for no one to notice who she was. Jae and Chris both sat down and looked at the menu.

"So, what do you think you're gonna have?" Chris asked as she looked through the menu.

"Um- well. . . Ooh, they have Cubano's. I'm gonna get that." Jae said excited to try the sandwich. Chris laughed at her cute laughter and tiny gestures.

"I think I'll try the Tamales." Chris said, Jae nodded thinking the name of the food made it sound good to her.

The two had finished their food, and they did the craziest of things. The two were laughing drunk after stealing from a liquor store.

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭." Jae was singing Just Let Go by Joyner Lucas and Chris Brown, but very off key.

Chris was screaming, shouting and laughing while spinning around in the ran. The two girls once again ran into each other's arms and sprung around again.

"Oh dios mío. I love you." Chris said, though it wasn't her drunken self who said that, it was Chris and her heart that said it. But nonetheless, Jae thought that she said that in friendship wise or from the drinks in their hands.

The two woman had gone back to their apartment and showers off their cold and soaking rain from the outdoors that had cleared the next day.

The sunrise had rose while Jae had watched the sun from the small balcony from their apartment. Behind her, Chris had slowly walked towards her.

Placing her arms around Jae's shoulders and placing her lips on Jae's neck. Jae took Chris signs before swiftly pulling Chris to her side and faced her chest to chest.

The two stared at each other while sunset had reached its rays out over their faces. The two suddenly pulled in and pressed their lips together.