𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐞

The next day had begun and it was time for T'Challa to be crowned king. I was very excited to be apart of the ceremony. I was to stay with Ramonda and Shuri the whole time.

As we drifted down the river to the battlefield, I was dancing with Shuri while Ramonda watched with a soft smile on her lips.

"Onward!" Okoye shouted raising her staff in the air. Each of us followed and slammed their staffs on the boat, causing a breeze of wind to push through the water and have the waterfall appear and show at the bottom, the battlefield.

Each citizen from each tribe stood in one corner of the falls just before the bird showed and aimed the behind of it and the door opened, each citizen of each tribe started chanting T'Challa's name.

Slowly I found T'Challa walk out of the bird, with grey body paint on his chest in the decoration of a Panther.

I raised my head from having my eyes to trail down his body

I raised my head from having my eyes to trail down his body. Calming my heart down, feeling it race.

"I, Zuri, son of Badu, give to you, Prince T'Challa, The Black Panther." Zuri said, I nod at him as he caught my eyes before taking out his sword, wave it around before dropping to his knee.

"The prince will now have the strength of the Black Panther stripped away." Zuri said holding a black bowl and let T'Challa drink it and appear with black veins and red eyes.

It took him a couple seconds while everyone made an X with their arms and bounced their chests and shoulders. T'Challa stood up when he was ready and his powers were taken away.

"Praise the ancestors."

"Victory in ritual combat, comes by yield or death. If any member wishes to put forth a warrior, I now offer, a path to the throne." Zuri said looking over at T'Challa.

A man from the blue side chanted a noise with the people behind him following.

"The Merchant Tribe will not challenge today." An female elder leader spoke beside her warrior.

Another warrior in blue chanted a noise with the people behind him mirroring his action.

"The Border Tribe will not challenge today." The second male elder spoke in blue spoke.

Next, a woman in green with circle blades, made her tribe noise with the people behind her mimics the sound.

"The River Tribe will not challenge today." The male River Tribe leader in green said with a large mouth piece stretching out his lips as he spoke.