𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I was then slammed with Mantis all across the field. I grabbed my arms around Mantis and someone's arms around me and we rolled on the ground by metal spider legs.

"Hey, you guys okay?" Peter asked as, I looked at Mantis who was pretty knocked out.

"I'm okay. But Mantis isn't." I said as I dropped to the ground. I attacked at Thanos when I got to him, I was able to regenerate my power into a power blade until I was kicked back and into the ground.

As I looked from my hands to find Thanos preparing a crumbled Moon just for me. I gulped until I moved from my spot. I didn't make it as I was crushed underneath the moon.

 I didn't make it as I was crushed underneath the moon

I was picked up from under the moon and found it was Tony who saved me from under rubble.

"Jae, I'm calling it. Your done here." Tony said and I snapped my head looking at him confused.

"What? No." I said getting out of his arms.

"Jae, listen to me. Have you noticed that your powers are lowering. Your tiring yourself out. I'm pretty sure that if you continue to do that your conditions gonna get worse." Tony said as he laid me on the ground.

"No, Tony, you listen to me. I'm not going back. We came all the way here not for me to just go back home. I cannot leave until I avenge my brother and a person who I see as family. Now, I can sure as hell fight him on my own. But I can feel that you'd help me out a lot. Now what's it gonna be?" I asked for Tony's decision. He sighed knowing there was no denying it'd stop.

"If I see you get any worse then you are. I'll have Strange portal your ass out of here." Tony said before the two of us shared a kiss and came back to Thanos.

" Tony said before the two of us shared a kiss and came back to Thanos

"You throw another moon at her, and I'm gonna lose it." Tony threatened, though it wasn't the time, I was shocked by Tony's sudden change in emotion.