𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞

I drove the small oldies blue Beatle all the way to the airport. I had gotten Sharon to grab our stuff before coming here. We would meet up with Clint, Wanda and his connection.

I got out the car with Sam following while Bucky stood near the door and watched as Clint came with Pietro and Wanda who was in the passenger seat.

"Cap."

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." I said shaking his hand. I knew he took the retirement scale.

"Hey man, your doing me a favour. Besides, I owe a dept and it also gives me a bit of time to see Jae. Where is she?" Clint asked checking the car behind me.

"She'll be here soon. I hope." I said, I knew that she was in Mexico but I don't know if she ended up driving back or something.

"Thanks for having my back." I thanked Wanda who nodded with her arms crossed.

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda said making Pietro nod and chuckle.

"Your ass to be exact." Pietro said making Wanda glare at him but he wasn't phased.

"How about our other recruit?" I asked Clint who walked back to the white van.

"He's rarin to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but he should be good." Clint said opening the door and have Scott Lang wake up from the slam of the door.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked tiredly getting out the van until he noticed me in an instant.

"Captain America." Scott Lang said shaking my hand, a little more than needed.

"Mr. Lang." I said greeting him.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome! Captain America. I know you both. Your great." Scott said including the twins.

"Jeez

"Jeez." Scott said who seemed to have been reframing from touching my muscles but did.

"Ah look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thinks for thanking of me." Scott said mixing up the words still in utterly shock.

"Hey man." Scott said greeting Sam next.

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam said nodding in acknowledgment.

"Good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

"It was a great audition but, it'll never happen again." Sam said shaking his head looking to recall the memory.