𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Back in Vienna, King T'Challa, Queen Jae, Okoye and Ayo walked side by side as they were to make a new story for Wakanda's history.

As T'Challa, Okoye and Ayo wore black suits and dresses, Jae wore a shiny beige silk slim dress with elegant but shiny makeup. Her hair curled to the side.

"Agent Ross." T'Challa spoke as he and Ross had met up and shook hands. Ross had exchanged hellos and nods with Jae, Okoye and Ayo.

"It's Queen now, isn't it." Ross asked Jae who nodded and smiled brightly. T'Challa and Ross split with the woman to talk.

"Listen, it's not my place to say, but man, I really don't think you should do this." Ross whispered looking around for anyone watching or listening.

"What you guys have is gonna scare a lot of people in that room. They're gonna come after you." Ross finished, T'Challa nodded understandings.

"Yes. But I will no longer rule out of fear. Not ours or anyone else's." T'Challa said strong with his decision making Ross curse.

"Goddamit. Yeah, figured you'd say that. Well, okay. I'll do my best to keep them off your back." Ross promised making T'Challa thank him.

"I will hold you to that, Everett." T'Challa said before following after the three woman.

"I'll see you in there. Oh, T'Challa." Ross called over the King again, everyone turned to hear the words from Ross, who cleared his throat.

"Good luck and many shoelaces." Ross said in Wakanda but mixed up the words making Okoye and Jae laugh while Ayo smirk to hold back her laugh.

"It was close." T'Challa said pointing at Ross. All three woman broke into laughter.

"Don't laugh, I practiced that." Ross said breaking into a smile too.

"Thank you. Everett. Thank you." T'Challa said before the four headed into the meeting room.

Camera's were flashing, people sitting in chairs as the listeners and one representative for each country. T'Challa walked over to the mic.

"My name is King T'Challa, son of King T'Chaka. I am the sovereign ruler of the nation of Wakanda. And for the first time in our history, we will be sharing our knowledge and resources with the outside world." T'Challa begun starting off the meeting.

"Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows. We cannot. We must not. We will work to be an example of how we as brothers and sisters on this earth, should treat each other. Now, more than ever, the illusion of division threaten our very existence." T'Challa said as each person in this room listened carefully and was being critical about it.

"We all know the truth. More connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis, the wise builds bridges while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe." T'Challa finished, standing strong.

"With all due respect, King T'Challa, what kind of nation of farmers have to offer the rest of the world?" One of an English leaders asked making everyone ask this themselves.

Everyone from Ross to myself smirked. Oh, how the world still had a lot to learn. . .

After the whole meeting, it went well. I had left early for some thing I had to handle. I contacted Chris to come with me.

But first, I needed to see someone.

I knocked on the door to an apartment door, I rented out for him. The door opened automatically and as I opened the door, I saw him sitting on the couch like usual.

I placed down his foot on his coffee table, and looked over at my best friend: CJ Tanaka. He was staring deeply at the static tv.

"Hey, CJ. Just wanted to see you. I was heading away to Mexico. Wanna come with me?" I asked him but he didn't answer and stare blankly out.

I took a look at his features, his face was almost like a skeleton but with just the right about of meat on his face.

He looked tired with bags under his eyes and the tv static colour mirroring off his skin making him look pale.

Bits of his hair were turning white. Honestly I didn't know what the meaning of that was. Unless if it had to do with something I did.

"I hope your treating yourself okay. Since. . . that night. I'll still check in at times like usual. You should get out this apartment and see your family." I suggested softly and kneel down to look at him face.

When he didn't answer nor look at me, I sigh and comb back my hair, giving him a kiss on the temple before leaving.

As I walked out the door of the apartment, there stood Chris by her motorcycle waiting for me. I pulled her into a hug missing her.

"So, how was it there?" Chris asked me as we sat down on the motorcycle.

"It was fun. There always seemed to be a battle to follow me everywhere." I said recalling the Great Mound Battle.

"Yeah, well they do the same with me too. So, it ain't new for me." Chris said honestly as she turned around facing the front and I rest myself on her back.

"You sure you want to do this?" Chris asked me, I nod behind her until she started the motorcycle and we drove out and out the border of Vienna heading to Mexico.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗢𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆!!! 𝗜 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗝'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗢𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆!!! 𝗜 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗝'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁. . .)