𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I unlocked and opened the door to the office Ross stayed in. I held onto a cover for him and ourselves as I rushed into the room.

"What wrong?" Ross asked as I stop and face him.

"The king is dead. Come with me unless you'd like to join him." I said handing him the cover and he followed me down the office and we rasped the palace.

As I kept look out and made sure Ross was close by, we made it to Ramonda and Shuri, Ramonda who held out her circle blade.

"It's just me. It's okay." I said holding out my hand.

"Jae. Who is this man?" Ramonda asked pointing her blade at Ross staring at him in distrust.

"He's a friend of T'Challa's. He saved my life." I explained making the Queen lower her blade.

"Where's Okoye?" Ramonda asked switching her glance to me.

"Okoye is not coming. She and the Dora now follow the new king." I said as Ramonda and Shuri both looked sad and alone. I sigh and give Shuri one of my blades.

"Wait here. I'll be back. I promise." I said before I needed to get to two places quick before going out of the Wakandan border.

At first I had to get a Purple Heart Shaped Herb for the plan I had in mind. As I ended a tunnel that lead me to the black panther ceremonial place.

I saw that it looked like Erik had finished his trail seeing the red sand over his body. I couldn't hear what they said until Erik shouted.

"Burn it all!" Killmonger said until I moved quickly and quietly to get a herb and left the place seeing the orange and yellow light increasing

He burned the herbs. All of them. One more stop for me.

After I escaped again, I headed deep into the forest to find Irandi. I needed to warn her. I saw that everything was dark, which was unusual.

"Irandi. Irandi!" I called quietly, until my leg was pulled and I landed on the ground. I held the blade ready to slice my neck. The red light had showed Irandi ready to attack.

When she noticed it was me, she let me go. I sighed and got back on my feet.

"I guess I don't need to spill it out for you." I said catching my breath.