𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"One minute." Maria said as I continued to climb up to the top and change their coordinates. I swung upside down and onto the edge and run up until I was shot in the back of my thigh.

I look back and see that Bucky was now conscious and holding up a gun while holding his hip with the other

Another gun shot was near my arm which I caught into my arm and rolled under the railing and weakly got us.

"30 seconds, Jae." Maria said in anxiety and worry.

"Stand by." I said weakly and groaned when my wounds were bleeding and I reached for my chip that was in my hip pocket.

"Char-" I cut myself off when I felt a stinging pain in my back and stomach. I dropped to my knees and sat down. My breathing came out harshly as my eyes were in shock and I look down and see a bloody wound in the middle of my stomach.

While Sam was fighting Rumlow, he was distracted by a pinch in his stomach.

Natasha who stood alone, flinched when she felt a pain in her stomach, nothing like when she got shot in the shoulder but something more painful then when she felt Jae who was hurt.

Steve who was alone and on his way to find Natasha, Nick and Pierce, he stopped when he felt pain in his stomach, stopping him from running up the stairs.

Milo who stood beside Maria before he gasped and looked down at his stomach as if he was shot himself. He lost his balance and sat down. His sister asking him questions worried about his present state.

Lastly, Bucky who stood alone watching as Jae had sat on the ground as far as he could see and unexpectedly and confusingly was hurt by his violent action to his unknown Soulmate.

I could feel the shooters ready in three seconds that I pushed through the pain and leaned up and rested on my knees before I switched the chip.

"Charlie logged." I said weakly.

"Okay, Jae, get out of there." I heard Milo speak up in my ear. I know I had no time to get out of here.

"Fire now." I said from my inner con.

"But Jae-"

"Do it! Now!" I demanded, in less then a second shots were fired. Even though my life was endanger, I still had one person to take care of and focused my powers.