𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐞

Thor and I arrived at the site while my friends and the others drive here from the van. There were destroyed and flipped over cars scattered around the site.

When I went to follow Thor into the site, I felt something drawing me back. I couldn't even enter the Bifrost circle.

"Heimdall, open the Bifrost." Thor said walking into the middle of the Bifrost symbol on the ground.

"Heimdall?" Thor called for the Gate Keeper who didn't open the Bifrost when Thor asked.

"He doesn't answer." Thor informed our friends as they arrived.

"Then we are stranded." Hogun said before I spoke up knowing he had a small soft spot for him from the times I spoke with him.

"Heimdall! If you can hear me, we need you now! Heimdall, we need you now!" I shouted just before a couple minutes later the Bifrost powered up.

"Nice work, Jae." Fandral complemented before they entered the Bifrost. I hadn't moved when Thor noticed and walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" Thor asked taking my hand.

"I can't." I said sadly looking at the ground, my foot just near the circle and I could feel the force field pushing me back.

"What do you mean?" Thor asked as my friends watched.

"I can't leave. It won't let me." I said before slamming my hand onto the force field. I looked at the others sadly.

"You will stop Loki. But without me." I said letting go of Thor's hand. He dropped his Mjolnir and walked to face me.

"No. I can't leave you here. I can't think of something, I can bring you back.-" Thor said shaking his head thinking of something.

"Thor, there isn't enough time. You have to leave me here." I said but Thor couldn't let me go, I cup his face and look into his eyes.

"Hey, I'm gonna be okay." I said promising him. Thor took my hands from his face and spoke next.

"I give you my word, I will return for you." Thor said before kissing my hand. I looked at him before I lean in and kissed him.

"Deal

"Deal." I said sending him a smile before he left and joined my friends. I looked at each one of them and sent them a smile before the disappeared into the Bifrost and up into Asgard.