𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐉𝐚𝐞

After figuring out a plan, I walk beside CJ and Rae by the door. Each of us turn around and form a circle.

"I won't be gone long. I'll be back." I said taking their hands in mine.

"Do you never make a promise you can't keep?" Rae asked me making me scoff and answer.

"Because I always have something to live for. You two, Dae, Seo Ah, my daughter." I said listing the names of people that keep me going everyday.

"Just make sure you keep fighting. No matter what." CJ said placing his hand on my shoulder. I nod understanding before they left leaving me to find Journey by the stairs in her PJ's.

I hold out arms for her to run into, which she did. We hug and I snuggle my face in her neck. I take a deep breath in and sigh.

"Will you come home again?" Journey asked with his voice quiet and shy.

"Of course I will. When have I ever broke a promise?" I asked but she looked down at the ground sadly.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay. Here, pinky promise." I said holding my pink for her to lock with hers. I sent her a smile before I kiss her hand and forehead before I pull her into a hug.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Steve and Tony who gave me the look that it was time. I sigh and nod before I detach my arms.

"Alright, go on. It's pretty late, you should get to bed." I said, Journey nodded and kissed my cheek before running upstairs.

I stayed in my crouched position with my eyes watery as they followed Journey's footsteps. I quickly wipe them away and sent a soft smile to the two and left with them to the bird and left.

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

Ever since my brother and I first acquaintance, I couldn't stop my mind or thoughts about the Avengers' Soulmate: Toxicity. I felt different since them. As I walk into the room where Ultron had been uploading himself into a body I was reading something.

"I can read him. He's dreaming." I said playing with my fingers watching the forming body.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon-"

"How soon? I'm not being pushy." Ultron said as I slowly placed my hands on the containment getting a vision.