𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I was surrounded by darkness and silence that I could hear my footsteps. I continued to scream for help from Milo or anyone else. The ground was wet and sticky that I just thought was water.

My breathing was heavy when I looked around seeing only black. I didn't know what was to appear if it was something to be watching or right beside me. I saw a small light that seemed to be leading me somewhere.

I had no other choice but to follow the while light that was right in front of me. As I walked closer to a tall figure, I saw red coming from the bottom of the figure. I followed the red and light to show my feet stuck in a large puddle of blood.

I gasp before it quickly turned into a high pitched scream. I twists and turned seeing it all around me but stop when I heard something.

Come to me. . .

Your calling. .

True self.

Darkness. . . Queen. .

My eyes landed on the figure to see it as a throne. I touched it and the voices in my head became louder.

Your place is here. . .

Awaken your true nature. . .

Queen. . . of Death

Something inside me told me to go and sit on the throne. I listened to my inner voice and did. Finding my comfort on the seat, I felt like I belonged on it. I saw my true self.

I felt something cold and wet on my face as I heard the screams of people around me and a fire around my throne. I felt my lips turn a smirk that spread across my face hearing and seeing everything.

I was the Queen of Death and Darkness

I was the Queen of Death and Darkness. I had no idea what that meant but the name sounded like who I truly was and who I was to be. Showing my future.

I gasp when I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. It was all a dream. Everything that I saw was a dream. I felt the side of my bed empty and clearly heard the shower running.

I figured it was Milo and walk into the bathroom. The steam was clear in the room and I saw Milo's figure behind the steamed up glass door. I slowly took off my shirt and others until I was completely naked once again.

I slowly open the glass door and find his back facing me. I step in the shower and close the door feeling the steam and warm water around me. I placed my hand on his shoulder.