𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I was roughly pushed into the sand again, I rolled on my stomach and saw Toomes who stood up with his wings damaged.

"Hey, Toxicity

"Hey, Toxicity." Toomes said as he stood up and looked at me from his side. He soon acme at me again but I was pushed down by Peter who caught up with me and we rolled on the sand.

Peter had threw more of his webs but missed. His wings had pushed away Peter from me before his metal talons had clawed its way deep into my chest making me wince.

Four punches were sent to my face before I caught his fifth, when he carried me up, I detached his claws, Peter caught me again and dropped me to the ground.

He had sticked himself to Toomes and the two circled in the air until Peter landed on the ground next to me. The next thing we knew, we were smashed into the sand a couple times.

I gulped down the heated blood in my mouth and the soreness in my body. I was almost about to black out again but I stayed strong as I felt myself get picked up.

I was once again dropped and I coughed up blood, my throat dry and scratchy

I was once again dropped and I coughed up blood, my throat dry and scratchy. I look up from the sand and saw his wings about to explode from too much energy.

"Your wing suit. Your wing suits gonna explode." I shouted before Peter had shot more webs to stop him.

"Time to go home, guys." Toomes said as he had taken off his mask.

"I'm trying to save you." Peter said as he held onto the webs before Toomes had cut the string making him fall back into me. The wing suit exploded not long after.

I covered Peter as Toomes fell and into a pool of fire. I looked at the scene before I ran into the fire without having any second thought.

I found his suit over him and I picked it up. My hands went cold so it would do me some good. Peter came and he carried out Toomes from the fire.