𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I woke up to find myself alone in my apartment, I looked around and found my phone to find that I slept in last May's phone calls. I called her back.

"Oh, Aqua. Have you seen the news?" May asked, I almost forgot to change into Aqua. I did fast and answered her question.

"No, I haven't. Hold on." I said before I turned on the TV showing the news. I watched as a male reported talked about Spider Man saving a ferry against a Vulture guy.

"He went without me." I said but forgot that May could hear me still.

"Who went without you?" May asked worried.

"Oh, nothing. I just saw the news. Have you tried to get in touch with Peter?" I asked as I turned off the TV and sat down.

"I called 5 police stations and tried to get in touch with Ned and his mother and then I called you." May said, I sigh and rub my forehead.

"Okay. I'll let you know if I get in touch and I'll call you after." I said telling her not to worry either.

"Okay. Thank you, Aqua." May said appreciably.

"It's not problem." I said before I ended the call soon after and sighed again before slamming back into the couch.

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚

A couple hours possibly, I tried calling Peter's phone but it kept going to voicemail until I heard the door being knocked on.

I didn't know if it were Peter or not but I sprinted over to the door and open it showing Peter in a Pyjama's.

"Hey." Peter said awkwardly, I sighed and let the door open but leave my spot back into the living room.

"I've been trying to call you all day. You didn't answer your phone. Then I find out from May about the Ferry thing." I said before I sat back down on the arm of the coach.

"She called five police station. Five. She called Ned and his mother and she tried to get me to try and get to you. And then I start having panic attacks because I'm thinking your injured badly or that your taken. And what am I supposed to think when-"

"I'm fine. Jae, I'm okay. Just relax. I'm fine." Peter said before I turned to him and stood back up.

"You- cut this bullshit. May knows you left detention, we know you left the hotel room in Washington. She knows you sneak out of this house possibly every night. And then I'm the last one to find out about you going after the guy in wings alone. You know that's not fine. Peter, you have to tell me what's going on. It's only you and me." I said taking deep breaths.

"I lost the suit." Peter blurted out. I froze and looked at him confused.

"Wha- you- how?" I asked staring at him up and down concerned.

"I just thought I could work really hard and he could- you know. But I screwed it up." Peter said sitting down on a chair.