𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I enter the dining room where Thor was and took his frustration out on the table letting it flip over and sat down on the stairs.

I slowly step out from my spot and got to sit next to him on the stairs, Thor noticed my presence.

"It's unwise to be in my company right now, Jae." Thor said as I sat down beside him.

"Well, who said I was wise?" I joked as I got comfortable on the stairs.

"This was to be my day of triumph." Thor said. I look at him with sincerity and take his hand making him calm down.

"It'll come. In time." I said before Loki came back with Sif, Volstagg, Hougan and Frandral. I sigh and remove my hand from Thor's hand but he didn't let go.

"If you want my opinion, I think your right. About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything. If they found a way to penetrate Asgard's defences once, who's to say they won't try again? And next time with an army." I said making Thor nod and agree.

"Exactly."

"But there's nothing you can do without defying your Father." I said making Thor look at me before I shook my head.

"No, no, no, no. I know that look, we can't-"

"Thats the only way to ensure the safety of our boarders." Thor said making me speak up.

"Thor, that's madness."

"Madness? What sort of madness?" Volstagg asked looking at us two from the flipped over table with food in front of him.

"We're going to Jotuanheim." Thor announced making our friends tense and speak on the decision.

"What? This isn't like a journey to Earth, where you summon a little thunder and lightning, and the mortals worship you as a God. This is Jotuanheim." Fandral said walking forward.

"My father fought his way into Jotuanheim defeating their armies and took their Casket. We'll be just looking for answers." Thor said simplifying it even though he wanted more.

"It is forbidden!" Sif said looking at Thor but he just chuckled.

"My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together? Fandral, Hogun, who led you into the most glorious of battles?" Thor asked moving to Hogun.

"You did." Hogun said resistantly looking down at the ground.

"And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent, you thought you died and gone to Valhalla?" Thor asked Volstagg placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You did." Volstagg chuckled at first before answering.

"Yes! And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that two young maidens could be one of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known?" Thor asked both Sif and I.

"We did."

"We did." Both Sif and I said in sync as I look at him crazy.

"True, but I supported you both. My friends, we're going to Jotuanheim." Thor said concluding looking at each one of us.