𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚

It was Friday night and I had just gotten ready in time for the others to arrive. We were going out to a climb just outside of Brooklyn. I did my last touches on my mascara before I heard a honking outside from my window.

I walked over to the window and saw the others ready and waiting. I had speed to the door and saw that Peter was just about to knock on the door.

"Oh, hey." I said brushing back a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey. Um, I was gonna come by and ask you if you wanted to go out but you seem to be busy." Peter said as he eyed my outfit.

"Yeah, I'm going out. With the others. Just clubbing. Plus, it's Friday night." I said shrugging explaining to him.

"You mind if I would come with you guys? I don't have anything to do or anything." Peter said switching on his feet.

"You wanna go?" I asked and he nodded, I sighed and thought for a second. I mean, it wasn't a bad idea.

"It's a drive out to the place and it's kind of outside of Brooklyn. Pretty dirty, you get the point." I said explaining more.

"Yeah. I still wanna go." Peter said, I nodded before I told him to head back in his apartment and we looked through all his dark clothing.

"Wait, why do I have to wear dark colours?" Peter asked checking out the outfit I picked out.

"It'll help you blend in. The others'll be the same when you see them." I said before I took his hand we were off.

The others asked about Peter and I explained before we got in, it was a bit of a squeeze but we made it work and we headed to the club.

As we entered the club, it was very lively and down to earth like I remembered it to be.

"Either y'all got a pocket for this cash?" Anaïs asked as we walked down the stairs as she held out the money. Ruth took it and placed it in her pocket.

I looked back at Peter who seemed to be taking in the setting and people. I smiled and took his hand to keep up with me.

"Let's go to our table before it gets crashed and I hurt somebody." Kara said as we took the last steps on the stairs.

"What are you? Some kind of V.I.P.?" Peter asked, some of us smirked.

"No, she just hates standing." I said, while the rest of us chuckled before we passed the bar. As we did, I saw someone touched Celeste's ass.

We all turned to him while the boy had no shame. Leste had walked over to the boy and was ready to drag his balls of him, making him panic.

"Hey, hey. You got it. Got it." The boy said panicking out his words, and leaned over. Peter looked at me shocked at Celeste's action, I sent him a smirk. I taught her well.

"Got what? What? The right to walk past your greasy, tickle-dick self without your paws on my ass?" Celeste asked not budging as she kept a firm grip on his balls.