𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐉𝐚𝐞

We suddenly hear something outside far from the town and see a cyclone cloud before us and was just above the crater area. A wave of dust dropped to the ground.

"Was somebody else coming?" Darcy asked but non of us answered. Balls of flame were seen from the scene of crime.

"Milo, you have to leave." I said not wanting him to get hurt.

"What are you gonna do?" Milo asked looking down at my 4'11 figure.

"Jae and Thor are gonna fight with us!" Valstagg said excited by the joining of the fight but it wouldn't be that easy.

"My friends, I'm just a man and Jae is now mortal. Either one of us will get in the way or possibly get one of you killed. But we can help get these people to safety." Thor said and I nodded.

"Well, if both of you are staying then I'm staying." Milo said grabbing my hand. I didn't have any other choice but to allow it.

"We'll need some time." I said before we departed and got as many people away from the fight and damage. The Destroyer didn't take any minutes to get here and started its damage to the town.

My friends had distracted the Destroyer, when we saw the attack happening, Valstagg had been thrown back into a broken car.

As the Destroyer had walked up to Valstagg, Sif jumped from the roof of a restaurant and stuck her double sword in with the Destroyers neck cutting off the power.

It didn't last long when the Destroyer had switched its bodies position facing Sif. Aiming fire at her, she jumped off and on the ground before running back to the others.

The four soon got separated from the force of the Destroyers fire from its face.

"Go, now. Run!" I said as Thor led the others away. Smoke and glass shot at us before I departed from the others and run to Sif.

"Sif, you've done all you can." I said knowing it wasn't enough to stop him.

"No, I will die a warriors death. Stories will be told of this day." Sif said bravely willing to die.

"Live and tell those stories yourself. Now go." I said leading her to the others with Hogun and Fandral helping down Valstagg.

"We have to return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki." Thor said as I made it to the others.

"What about you?" Fandral asked weary for his friend.

"Don't worry, my friends. I have a plan." Thor promised and I believed him. I helped Hogun and Fandral with Valstagg to get to the others.

"We need to fall back. Come on." I said before I looked over my shoulder and see Thor walking towards the Destroyer.

"Wait! What-?" I stop and turn around and watch what his moves were. Thor and the Destroyer walked towards each other. I couldn't hear what Thor spoke of until The Destroyer had powered down from getting ready to kill him.

I lost my cool when I saw the Destroyer about to leave before swinging it's spiked arm across Thor's face and chest.