𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

As Pietro Maximoff and Clint Barton were both confused at what just happened, with Pietro looking at his body to find not a scratch - aside from fighting - on him and Clint who was confused by how quick things happened.

The two men had turned their heads to find Li-Jae Park standing their with multiple bullet wounds on her chest, back, hips and etc.

The female looked at the two men and smirked as her eyes switched to Pietro.

"You didn't see that coming?" She asked, unknown to that being his words from the first time Clint and Pietro had first aquatinted. Jae's life flashed before her eyes until she dropped to the ground.

"No

"No. No!" Pietro had shouted as he took her body in his arms. He felt pain that he had never experienced before and one that he never would have wanted to.

Every single one of her soulmates felt it too.

Tony who was still underneath the land plain that he's grip on the dirt loosened when he felt his mark on his inner forearm had slowly and painfully faded away.

Steve who laid on the ground but instantly stood up, placed his shield behind him and ran towards his multiply shot soulmate.

Thor spun his hammer in complete anger when he saw her body. He didn't even bother to take a second look when he made it to the church to finish the job.

Natasha who laid on the ground a small bullet wound on her leg, but the pain she felt all around her hurt worse.

Bruce and Hulk felt the same that Bruce inside would have cried while Jae's death made Hulk extra angry more than before and went to go and want to ripe Ultron apart.

Clint who laid the child on the ground and came to Jae's other side, and went to check her pulse. He couldn't feel anything but cold skin. He's breathing became shaky and he's eyes watery.

Milo who was sitting in the helicarrier and felt pain everywhere. It wasn't just his hands that were hurting because that's where his' and Jae's mark was, but because he took out his anger on the walls of his room while Maria heard him from outside the door.

Bucky, who was possibly half way around the world, felt like his heart got stabbed multiply times. He felt his mate mark disappeared off his skin.

Sam, who was possibly at home on the couch, watching the news after he felt a pain on his knee. Almost like his knee had popped out but worse. He couldn't get a hold of Steve to ask what was going on and what had happened to Jae.