𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The Avengers were still together and everyone had left except for Maria who was almost ready to leave.

"You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring him back. I miss him, Maria. Both of them." Bruce said as he played with his fingers.

"Me too. I know you did everything you could. I thankful for that." Maria said nodding her head. Soon, she had to leave leaving it just the Avengers.

"Wait, what about the stones. Don't we have to bring them back?" Steve asked looking at everyone before landing on the Staðr family.

"That's already taken care of. See, Jae's journey was really to place the stones back and stop Thanos. Then she would go home. To Eylafell. She never knew that she would find soulmates. So, that's when it turned a bit complicated. Jae didn't even know about it." Bera said as she combed through her long white hair as her legs were crossed and she sat beside Jodis.

"So, this whole time. She was on mission?" Nat asked looking at her soulmates sister. Bera nodded.

Suddenly, thunder had struck the clouds and it started turning grey.

"Thor, are you doing that?" Bruce asked and Thor simply shook his head no as he watched the thunder and lightning.

"Wait, I recognize it. It's Eydis. She's trying to do something." Kadal said as she walked towards the cloud of grey mixed with thunder and lightning.

Soon the clouds got rough and everything was shaking. Everyone was quiet and watched unaware of what would happen.

When the clouds cleared to blue sky's and white clouds. Bucky had turned around and saw something unusual.

"Guys." Bucky called. Everyone turned around to Bucky before they're eyes moved to find five kids sitting by the river who looked confused.

Everyone walked towards the children slowly. One of the kids wearing glasses had turned around to find the Avengers standing side by side with their children by their sides.

"Are you The Avengers?" One of the kids with red hair had asked looking between the faces.

"Yes. Who are you?" Wanda asked as she walked closer with some following her actions.

"We're sent here by our mother. She said that Johnny is Bucky's son, Moses is Bruce's son, Fox is Steven Strange's daughter and I'm Wanda Maximoff's daughter." The red head girl said making all four Avengers shocked.

"Why did she send you here?" Peter asked as he held onto Alec close to him.

"She said she wanted to give you the last pieces of her to you." Moses said looking at Peter.

Natasha had nudged Bruce to go to his son so that the others would follow. They did. Everyone watched as they interacted.

Kadal looking up at the sky and smiled softly. She gave her lovers something to remember her by. This made her feel proud.

A couple years went by and the Avengers would head off to an open meadow for their kids to play around in the sun and grass.

Everyone of them was happy that they always felt that Jae was watching over them.

They were right.

She was standing just by a small hill where you could see the smile she had on her face watching as her kids play with their mothers and fathers.

Chris' promise was true. Her family would be alright.

⁂