𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

𝐉𝐚𝐞

Vormir

-

2014

We made it to Vormir and I stood by Milo side, gulping down this tense feeling in my mind and body.

"Wow. Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome." Milo said standing beside me and slipping his arms around my waist.

As the two of us exited the ship and walked all on the dark purple sand, before continuing to walk and climb up the mountain.

As I had taken the looks of the high mountain, I noticed two tall bricks at the top seeming like the pin point of the main area. A dark purple eclipse was shown over half the mountain but nothing like Caladan's moon.

As we got high, snow gushed through our hair.

"I bet the racoon didn't have to climb up a mountain." Milo said as he was close to out of breath.

"Technically speaking, he's not a raccoon." I said close to out of breath as well.

"That doesn't matter, he still eats garbage." Milo said brushing it away. My body tensed feeling someone behind me.

"Welcome." We snapped and stood back to back as we ready our weapons, I had Chakram blades while Milo had his black navy pistols.

"Milo

"Milo. Son of Ed." The floating guy said, I noticed that Milo clenched his jaw at the name after his.

"Eydis. Daughter of Kadal." My eyes narrowed and became confused. I'm the daughter of who? We slowly walked closer to him.

"Who are you?" I asked, my body still tense and watched him carefully.

"Consider me a guide. . . to you, and to those who seek the Soul Stone." The floating guy said as I slowly walked closer and Milo came beside me but kept his gun straight.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is, then we're be on our way." Milo said, sarcastically while glaring at the man.

"If only it were that easy." The floating man said as he showed himself, his skin was red and his face was formed of a skull.

We slowly followed him up the rest of the mountain and made it to the top where we walked closer to the edge of the mountain.

"What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear." Red Skull said as I looked from the edge and my eye could see the end of the fall.