𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐞

We were transported back to Berlin. I was sitting in front of Steve, Sam and T'Challa. It was awkwardly quiet. Very awkward.

"So, you like cats?" Sam asked breaking the tension

"So, you like cats?" Sam asked breaking the tension. Steve warned him by his name looking over his shoulder.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't wanna know more?" Sam asked making me gulp down my dry throat and spoke up.

"And why do you dress like a bird?" I asked looking over my shoulder before resting my head on the window watching the passing cars and etc.

"Your suits vibranium." I said and asked at the same time. I felt his eyes on me but I didn't move.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of King. So, I ask you as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" T'Challa asked me, I could hear a growl at the end of his question. I did answer the question just yet.

A couple more minutes of silence until we finally arrived at our location.

The door opened and each of us walk out the truck one by one. I noticed Sharon standing next to a blond male in a silver - grey suit.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked as we walk over to the small group.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The blond male said until Sharon introduced him.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon said making me make up a snide comment. The fuck, he has the same last name as the Stick-Up-His-Ass Secretary Of State!

"How about a lawyer?" I asked leaning on my left leg with stretching my right, my hair pushed to the side.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt." Ross said just as each German soldier took our belongs.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam said as the three men followed Everett Ross.

I looked back at Bucky who caught my eyes, I looked at him worried, he sent me a reassuring smile before sending a message through my mind.