𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐞

After witnessing Jasper Sitwell's death, I snapped and jumped into the front part of the car into Sam's lap after seeing a silver gun held by a person and started shooting it.

Nat landed in Steve lap, two shots were fired after I landed on Sam's lap, Steve pulled the breaks on the car making the person forcefully fall off the car roof.

Getting a clear vision, seeing it was the same man that murdered Nick. He detached his metal fingers from the ground and stood up facing us.

I couldn't see much of his face because of his eye mask and face mask. His hair at least shoulder length and burgundy brown.

My instincts were telling me something was behind us, and they were right

"Car!" I shouted just as the large black car jammed into our ass forcefully pushing us towards the masked man.

The man jumped and landed on the riff while holding onto the edge of the car front window. I felt Sam slam the breaks but was no use.

The corner of my eyes, Nat was reaching from something on the ground near the feet rest, making me instantly think of her gun.

My body jumped when I felt the metal hand near my back and grip on the steering wheel and ripe it off the attachment.

"Shit!" Sam cursed as now we had no control over the car, Nat, who had her gun in her hand shot out from the roof

I couldn't stop myself from screaming as the large car pushed us again forcefully after the man escaped our wrecked car. We having no control, had to hang on tightly.

"Hang on!" Steve said as all of us held tight and pushed through Steve's side of the door. I covered us all with my shield until my wrist crashed into the ground, and I felt a snap.